★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Jump in and experience 88 frog-popping, asteroid-smashing, orange-throwing mini-games! Join 35,000,000 Tap the Frog players across the globe! So much fun for everyone!

#1 GAME IN MANY COUNTRIES.

Tap the Frog Doodle features hours of gameplay, diverse mini-games filled with light-hearted humor and achievements to keep you coming back for more. Easy to pick-up yet challenging to master, Tap the Frog Doodle will have your fingers begging for more alone time with the cutest frog on your device.

88 ACTION PACKED LEVELS, badges, and more!
Customize your frog and share your creativity with your friends on Facebook and Twitter!

So what are you waiting for? Get tapping. Get Tap the Frog Doodle!

THE CRITICS LOVE TAP THE FROG DOODLE:
>> APP OF THE DAY: A huge range of variety in a collection of mini gamesyou'll find yourself going back to play them again and again because you're desperate for a proper score. Pocket-Lint.com
>> Tap the Frog is a fun-filled casual iOS game with plenty of entertainment for all. TheiPhoneAppReview.com
>> Tap the Frog is one of the most entertaining games Ive ever played. MakeUseOf.com

DONT FORGET TO GET TAP THE FROG TO HELP THE FROG CONTINUE HIS ADVENTURE!

Already a fan?
LIKE US: www.facebook.com/tapthefrog
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/tapthefrog
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/tapthefrogofficial
VISIT US: www.tapthefrog.com

Playfo's comments:
Hello dear Touch Arcaders!
Vitaliy from Playfo here.
I am happy to tell you announce that our game Tap The Frog was launched fat App Stores world-wide!

Tap The Frog is a small but awesome speed and reflexes test game. Its based on the simple and fun collection of 16 mini-games that challenge the player during the gaming experience. Each mini-game is unique and designed to test reaction and quickness of the player.

You will have an opportunity to drive on frog-car, jump with parachutes, make phone call to hot pink froggiess, make frog triple jumps, tranquilize frogs, pump frogs, and even eat the flies!
All these fun things should be done as quickly and accurately as possible! Any delay threatens the loss of stars which you can acquire while playing the game!

Each mini-game will calculate the speed and reaction of the player using 5-point star system, depending on the results.
Geting one star is pretty easy, getting five stars - nearly impossible.
But that's not all! There are a lot of achievement badges that could be unlocked only by hardcore players!

- TOP25 in Russian App Store in 1 day after Launch!
- Game of the Week at Nine Over Ten!
- Reviewed by Gamezebo!

"Tap The Frog is a great addition to the long line of highly recommended casual games on the iPhone" - 9/10

"Pretty adorable game" - Gamezebo

"Tap The Frog un divertente tap game che ci aiuter a capire i nostri tempi di reazione" - iPhoneItalia

"Amazing reflexes game!" - iPhones.ru

I hope you will enjoy our game!
Rate if you like! -

Youtube trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqC_0SMDjkk

Purchase/download link - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tap-the-frog/id427774127?mt=8&ls=1
04-23-2011, 10:23 PM

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

04-23-2011, 10:24 PM
Can you upload a gameplay video as i can't tell what the game is about from the screenshots.

App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
04-23-2011, 10:25 PM
What i meant to say is i know it has mini-games, but what kinds of mini games?

04-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Here is a great review by Jojopet of gameplay - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW7Ly9oxyio
04-23-2011, 11:01 PM
Send a message via AIM to Sparks
Looks cool!

Check out my newest game 'Tiled': 'Tiled' (iTunes)
04-24-2011, 01:40 AM
and BTW - you can try free flash version here