★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Emross war : the best mmorpg on ipod touch

04-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Emross war : the best mmorpg on ipod touch

Emross war is a strategy game where you have a city. In the beginning, you upgrade it to become powerful. There is a place where you can upgrade ressources, you can hire a hero at the arena ant you train troups to beat other players or the evil devil armies. You can join an alliance or create one so you can cooperate with other players. When you register, you can enter a refer code to get extra items. If you enter this one, i will help reach lvl 30 by sending you gold and troop : 4bzxf7. I hope you will like this game as much as i do. So i can help you, send me a mail my username is jack123.

Last edited by Dahnae; 05-14-2011 at 10:07 PM.
04-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Part of the same race that sent people to the moon, heh... Amazing.
04-25-2011, 03:27 PM
Ha. I feel somewhat the same way. I tried the game when it first came out, was a bit buggy (I'm sure they've fixed it by now), but I didn't find anything that set it apart from any of the other games that overwhelmingly overpower the people that pay to play. Free games are only fun for a short while when you're playing with other people that dont pay for extremely overpowered abilities granted by the games.
04-25-2011, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain1dog View Post
Part of the same race that sent people to the moon, heh... Amazing.
LOL, busted.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL