★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Bowl Em Hoops - Earn tickets, buy prizes!

04-25-2011, 02:28 PM
Bowl Em Hoops - Earn tickets, buy prizes!

Hairy Monster Studios has just released their latest game Bowl Em Hoops.

Earn tickets, buy prizes! Take a trip back to the arcade with Bowl Em Hoops.

Go head to head against your friends with Game Center multiplayer support including voice chat.

In Bowl Em Hoops you roll the ball up the alley into one of five hoops unlocking unique and challenging bonus levels including Double Bonus, Spell Shot, Moving Target and Rainbow. The higher your score, the more tickets you earn.

FEATURES:
- 3 modes of play: In the Bonus, Old School and 3 Pt. Shootout.
- Game Center multiplayer support with optional voice chat.
- Earn tickets to buy prizes and customize your Bowl Em Hoops machine.
- Over 30 different achievements to earn.
- 5 different themes for your Bowl Em Hoops machine including the Graveyard, Mummys Tomb, On the Farm and Dark Forest.
- Over 10 different ball types.
- Local and global leaderboards.
- Facebook integration.

04-25-2011, 02:38 PM

Looks pretty cool!

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.

04-26-2011, 05:18 PM
That would be great if you would review this app!
04-26-2011, 05:23 PM
Sure. As soon as I have a chance.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
04-26-2011, 05:24 PM
Do you need a promo code?
04-26-2011, 05:28 PM
I'd like to try it if you have an extra code. It appears to have some good content to it.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
04-26-2011, 05:43 PM
Hi freedog, code sent to you.
04-26-2011, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the code! I just played about 40 minutes worth, really like it so far. The customizing everything is a nice feature. even some cool little effects thrown in on the balls you can purchase with earned tickets. Physics are solid and gameplay is fast so some good action going on. I tried all 3 modes in singleplayer but I couldn't get a match going on multiplayer because no one was on. I'll try it out later(hopefully) because a live challenge with this gameplay would be fun. Good stuff, the game is basically skeeball with hoops. At $.99 its a good buy.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
04-26-2011, 09:26 PM
Looks like a cool game

I review apps on my YouTube channel! If you would like me to review your app then message me! CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF GAMES I'VE BETA TESTED
04-26-2011, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP9TV1 View Post
Looks like a cool game
This is not another generic skeeball type game, I would say it's funner than the freeverse one that was at the top of the charts for a while.

Definitely recommend it.