★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Unit9
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 34.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: TouchArcade - "Nano Panda rises above the clichés and offers something new- it's a challenging, but entertaining play on the physics game - a shoe-in for success" [May 13, 2011]

148Apps - 4.5/5 "Nano Panda hits all the right notes and fits comfortably into that Top Five Games - Atom-smashing has never been so cute and fuzzy" [May 04, 2011]

AppAdvice - "Nano Panda Is A Wacky Science-Themed Game That Packs A Lot Of Fun. This nano-sized hero is one you will be glad to meet!" [May 02, 2011]

Pocket Gamer - "Bright and breezy cartoon visuals.Deceptively difficult, Nano Panda is a neat physics puzzler with charming presentation!" [May 10, 2011]

AppSpy - "the game is insanely addictive and mastering its gameplay can be one of the most satisfying experiences ever" [May, 17 2011]

Touchreviews - 4/5 "a new highly addictive and adorable game that have great music throughout- so fun - highly recommended!" [April 25, 2011]

Destroy the atoms
Pandas are shrunk to nano size to destroy all the EVIL ATOMS that infiltrated a science lab.

Nano Panda is a fluffy puzzle game with plenty of creative PHYSICS CHALLENGES!
Explore electromagnetism and gravity with a sweet cartoony visual style, cute characters (even the bad guys) and a catchy soundtrack. The magnetic pull really is unique and brings new energy to the genre.

Use the MAGNETIC POWERS of two or more nano pandas to capture all the stars and destroy the unruly atoms.

Features
Simple and addictive gameplay
Every level is a new physics puzzle
Hours of gameplay
New devices to discover
64 unique levels to complete
4 wicked chapters to unlock, collecting stars
OpenFeint Achievements
Compatible with Game Center
Stunning HD graphics and great soundtrack
Available on iPhone and iPad

Notice
Panda are mischievous, if you have trouble launching the app after installing, reboot your device, they have just played a trick on you.

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/TheRoofTerrace

Toad In The Hole's comments:

04-25-2011, 08:14 PM
Wow, looks awesome.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

04-25-2011, 08:33 PM
Nice. I'll give it a shot.

Enjoying Doodle Jump, Cut the Rope, World of Goo, Sword & Sorcery EP & Real Racing 2, Order and Chaos, Spider Jack, Vampire Rush
Expecting: IDONTKNOW.. :-P
04-25-2011, 08:35 PM
Looks like my kind of game *^_^*

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
04-25-2011, 08:36 PM
The characters is a bit reminiscent of Land A Panda...
04-27-2011, 05:34 AM
Nano Panda developers

Hi all,

Thanks we're really glad you like it. Did anybody try it out yet? What do you think?

Unit9 Apps
04-27-2011, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alain91 View Post
The characters is a bit reminiscent of Land A Panda...
Yeah we've been working on it for 4 months. We were a bit worried when we saw Land A Panda featured, but we're confident our gameplay is better than theirs!
04-27-2011, 05:43 AM
Looks very polished plus it's universal .

Do you happen to have a lite version ?

I want to know that because time limit puts me off . Or you could answer me , does your game feature time as one of the limits to achieving higher points ?

Please support these indie developers for putting in so much effort and making what is known as a hidden gem .

ChaoticBox - Silverfish Cat in a Box Games - Red Conquest!
04-27-2011, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit9 Apps View Post
Yeah we've been working on it for 4 months. We were a bit worried when we saw Land A Panda featured, but we're confident our gameplay is better than theirs!
We hope so.. In the first screen shot, the charactors in larger picture are polish and charming. I will try out the lite...
04-27-2011, 09:17 PM
Looks neat, I wish there was a promo code available so I could try it. I'm still broke from last week's sales...

*signature for rent*