★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Good Unknown games that should be recognized!

05-04-2011, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1 View Post
Never heard if it... but the game-play video is fun to watch...and I ended up reading the entire T.A thread from 2009!

Gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjCDyFzmVQ0

Thread
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=19531
I'm glad u are interested in the game...I have it from many months and it has not annoyed me yet (well I play it without hurry and enjoy its uniqueness).

I love this world!
05-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
I'm glad u are interested in the game...I have it from many months and it has not annoyed me yet (well I play it without hurry and enjoy its uniqueness).
Did you see "Panzer Class" which is the same guys 3d version? It's a free download (with IAP for more levels, I believe).

řƹȡ1

05-04-2011, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1 View Post
Did you see "Panzer Class" which is the same guys 3d version? It's a free download (with IAP for more levels, I believe).
yep, I clicked on your link (the game's thread) after have written last message to you and I checked the last page...then I opened the appstore and...oh my..."Panzer Class" works also on iphone and not only on iPad (according to the game requirements).
So I've downloaded it but not tried yet...I'm at work now, but will try it as soon as I go home!
Thanks to put the link in your message

I love this world!
05-11-2011, 02:37 AM
Send a message via MSN to apphame
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
Jump out of course!
This community went crazy for Cut the rope but noone talk about Jump out! Mysteries of life
hummmm, I dont get into Cut The Rope anyway, and I dunno Jump Out either.

Hot day, not spring day.
Follow my twitter, @chillingostar
05-11-2011, 04:27 AM
Line Runner.
05-12-2011, 03:11 AM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
Warna, a match-3 game with some interesting twists. It has a lot more planning and strategy than most match-3 games, so it has a completely different (but much more rewarding and fun) style of gameplay.

It hasn't gotten much attention so far, but I think it's awesome

i'm a pretty kitty cat
06-14-2011, 05:21 PM
Mechanic Panic.

One of the best jumping games around.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mechanic-panic/id424169240?mt=8
06-14-2011, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magihiro View Post
Except for the fact that the thread title says "good unknown games..." and you shouldn't be allowed to judge your own game as "good."
I'll judge it as good. If you like Trainyard's gameplay, you'll like SpacePuzzle. The only letdown is the graphics which don't quite match the simple charm and seem kinda like a cut & paste job, but the gameplay is a great new take on an idea that was already great.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
06-15-2011, 10:51 AM
06-16-2011, 08:29 AM
X-Baseball
Par Out Golf

Both free and worth checking out.