App description: Tactical Warrior is a strategic RPG with fast paced, turn based battles. Battle the men and beasts of the land as you discover new items and strengthen your team of warriors.

Features:
- 10 Classes of Warriors - Each with a variety of attacks and passive abilities to choose from.

- 60 Items - Find some chain mail and a book of mastery to replace that stale bread your wielding.

- 100+ Battles - The single player campaign features well over 100 battles ranging from a one sided battle against a badger to challenging battles against bears, skilled warriors and more.

- Hot Seat Multiplayer - Challenge your friends in hot seat multiplayer skirmishes.

- 60+ Achievements - Unlock over 60 various achievements on Game Centre and Openfeint ranging from trivial achievements to great challenges.

Reviews:
"This is a really well designed, challenging, turn-based game featuring relatively small maps with a good variety of missions. The whole game appears well designed and thoughtfully put together."
89.5/100 - ArcadeLife

"Give this one a try if you like thinking before you swing your sword."
- SlideToPlay

Ravenblack's comments:

Lite:

04-27-2011, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
I know it has a 100+ levels... But why we cant replay a level?
what jamvert said... plus, there are training areas.....

im back guys!
04-28-2011, 02:58 PM
If battleheart is the best strategy game, this is the closest thing to second. If you like strategy games you will LOVE this game. I can't believe how under the radar this game is. It doesn't have the flash and glitter of other games, but the playability and fluidness of this game are amazing. The game moves at your pace, no stuttering at all, and is easy to get into. Plus multiplayer. TA this games deserves a story on your front page.

04-28-2011, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by florhackson View Post
If battleheart is the best strategy game, this is the closest thing to second. If you like strategy games you will LOVE this game. I can't believe how under the radar this game is. It doesn't have the flash and glitter of other games, but the playability and fluidness of this game are amazing. The game moves at your pace, no stuttering at all, and is easy to get into. Plus multiplayer. TA this games deserves a story on your front page.
Agree...but i guess they in TA they review has certain requirments, connections which is not easy especially to indie dev..or maybe this is just my opinion..we will wait and see..

GameCenter: Rivozzz
04-28-2011, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by florhackson View Post
+1 from me!

After some time I grew bored of Battleheart - then I've stumbled over Tactical Warrior and I have to confess, that I'm in love! In love with this masterpiece of a game! Thank you so much, devs, for giving me back the faith in good iOS games after all that crap I've downloaded the last weeks
04-28-2011, 04:25 PM
definitely deserves front page coverage.

im back guys!
04-29-2011, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the support guys

Slide to Play covered it briefly in their under the radar apps yesterday. It is certainly no front page of Touch Arcade, but I am sure it helps.
http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/und...-april-28-2011
04-30-2011, 09:15 AM
Hoping that more sites bring a review - you and Tactical Warrior deserve it
04-30-2011, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvert View Post
Thanks for the support guys

Slide to Play covered it briefly in their under the radar apps yesterday. It is certainly no front page of Touch Arcade, but I am sure it helps.
http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/und...-april-28-2011
I'm glad you're getting coverage. This is one of the best tactical games on the app store. Period.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
04-30-2011, 10:57 AM
try to contact i dont know..i think appspy , appvee, the gametrail,...
also u may add an ad here in toucharcade

AWesome game...i hope moderators here review it NOW...lol

GameCenter: Rivozzz
05-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
try to contact i dont know..i think appspy , appvee, the gametrail,...
also u may add an ad here in toucharcade

AWesome game...i hope moderators here review it NOW...lol
ummm mods don't do the reviews....

im back guys!