App description: Tactical Warrior is a strategic RPG with fast paced, turn based battles. Battle the men and beasts of the land as you discover new items and strengthen your team of warriors.

Features:
- 10 Classes of Warriors - Each with a variety of attacks and passive abilities to choose from.

- 60 Items - Find some chain mail and a book of mastery to replace that stale bread your wielding.

- 100+ Battles - The single player campaign features well over 100 battles ranging from a one sided battle against a badger to challenging battles against bears, skilled warriors and more.

- Hot Seat Multiplayer - Challenge your friends in hot seat multiplayer skirmishes.

- 60+ Achievements - Unlock over 60 various achievements on Game Centre and Openfeint ranging from trivial achievements to great challenges.

Reviews:
"This is a really well designed, challenging, turn-based game featuring relatively small maps with a good variety of missions. The whole game appears well designed and thoughtfully put together."
89.5/100 - ArcadeLife

"Give this one a try if you like thinking before you swing your sword."
- SlideToPlay

Ravenblack's comments:

Lite:

11-14-2011, 04:34 PM
Unfortunately there has been a bit more of a delay. I left translating the IAP's text to Japanese a bit late and the website that I was trying to use to get a translation for it hasn't panned out. I am using another site now to get a translation. Hopefully it will get done quickly. Sorry for the delay.
11-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Update live

Changes with 1.30 (taken from the app store)

- Warriors can now be renamed (tap their name 3 times in the character screen).
- When selecting to gain a new warrior after a battle you can now tap their skills to see a full description.
- The poison based achievements have now been fixed.
- A character expansion pack is now available, containing the Ranger and Beast Master classes (an includes 6 new starting parties via the IAP notes).

Favorite mobile RTS: Autumn Dynasty, Amoebattle & Red Conquest
Great TBS/SRPGs: Wesnoth, Battle Academy, Kingturn, Pantheon Cycle, Dungeon Crawlers, SW&E, Viking Lords, Metal Brigade Tactics, Tactical Soldier, Ravenmark, Tactics Maiden and Banner Saga

Last edited by Marcus70; 11-27-2011 at 01:58 PM.

11-27-2011, 01:39 PM
Is the expansion pack a IAP or is it free?
11-27-2011, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post
Is the expansion pack a IAP or is it free?
IAP .99 (click "Expansion")

Favorite mobile RTS: Autumn Dynasty, Amoebattle & Red Conquest
Great TBS/SRPGs: Wesnoth, Battle Academy, Kingturn, Pantheon Cycle, Dungeon Crawlers, SW&E, Viking Lords, Metal Brigade Tactics, Tactical Soldier, Ravenmark, Tactics Maiden and Banner Saga

Last edited by Marcus70; 11-27-2011 at 01:59 PM.
11-27-2011, 02:16 PM
great! i been waiting a long time for this one!!!
11-28-2011, 10:06 AM
finally it comes
now i`m in act two, the ranger does done well but the beast master still need some time to see how to use.
i think he don;t need four dogs, indeed
11-28-2011, 10:23 AM
Any comment on new warriors , their abilities?? What is those animals?

GameCenter: Rivozzz
11-28-2011, 11:39 AM

No wifi at work so I cant download it since its over the 20mb by .6
11-29-2011, 01:27 AM
the ranger is a mid ranged fighter
he got no meele skill but with most shooting skill can be used after move
and he got a stamina regain attack though you had to wait 3 turns
his potion attacks is... well, something like the archimists with less damage.
but most of them can be kept using until your stamina run out
well, he also got a herblism passive to reduce stamina cost for potions in one turn that means you can just throw more and wait for the stamina regained..
11-29-2011, 07:42 AM
i try to use a bm and coyote combo but his skill only works on his own pets....
in hard mode bm:s beasts die quickly then i retrained him into a fighter but his skills.. well, maybe i need more time to learn him..