★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *Due to high quality graphics and physics a device with 1024mb of ram is required (iPhone 5 or greater)*

Wrecked is all about vehicle destruction. Cause a maximum amount of devastation and destruction as you crash into oncoming traffic. Metal bends, parts fly, engines explode, and cars tumble. Wrecked is one highlight reel after another as you cause massively brutal accidents. Wreak havoc in 15 cars, across 18 tracks, and in three different game modes. Enter the Wrecked Circuit, test your skill in Crash Mode, or compete in daily tournaments against the other racers.

Physics based destruction system. Parts fly, metal deforms, and parts crumple
15 Cars ranging from multi million dollar Sports Cars to Fire Trucks
18 Tracks to inflict maximum damage and cause massive accidents
3 Gameplay Modes including the Wrecked Circuit, Single Race Mode, and the Crash Course
Daily tournaments let you compete against other Wrecked racers to win prizes
View the destruction from any angle with the Wrecked replay system

flightunlimited's comments:
This is the paid version of Wrecked. All content is unlocked sequentially as you progress through the game.

09-19-2015, 06:20 PM
I look but no itunes links yet?

09-19-2015, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul99 View Post
I look but no itunes links yet?
It's strange, for some reason the app info isn't posting in the thread. I just edited the original post and put a link in there

Wrecked App Store Link
09-20-2015, 10:30 AM
Alright! Now we're talking. I'll pick this up tonight when I get home.

Billy
09-20-2015, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Alright! Now we're talking. I'll pick this up tonight when I get home.

Billy
Thanks, hope you're enjoying it
09-23-2015, 10:29 AM
Snagged it.

Thanks for making a premium version! (And the sale! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
09-23-2015, 10:32 AM
I've unlocked almost all the cars now. The destruction is awesome. I just wish there was more of it. It ends too quickly. I've also seen the cars on fire driving normally and the way they turn corners is really weird and kinda off putting.
09-24-2015, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I've unlocked almost all the cars now. The destruction is awesome. I just wish there was more of it. It ends too quickly. I've also seen the cars on fire driving normally and the way they turn corners is really weird and kinda off putting.
Thanks for the input, we're taking notes and will update the game and add new content