★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Sword Art Online:Memory Defrag is an action RPG in which you can both re-experience the story of the anime series as well as take part in a whole new original story.

Kirito, Asuna, Leafa, Sinon, and a whole range of characters bursting with personality from the original novels and anime appear in the game. Control them freely with just one finger as you take down a range of powerful enemies and unleash various skills. Defeat enemies and complete each stage to progress through the game!

In addition, you can ally yourself with friends or other users to defeat a number of huge and powerful bosses in multiplayer co-op mode.

Enjoy a fresh and different play style with solo player mode as you assign each player different roles. Become a Healer, Attacker, or other roles. Unleash various combination moves with your allies.

Terms of Service:
https://legal.bandainamcoent.co.jp/terms/

This application is distributed under the official rights from the license holder.

©REKI KAWAHARA/PUBLISHED BY KADOKAWA CORPORATION/SAO MOVIE Project
©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. Developed by GREE, Inc.
01-24-2017, 09:44 AM
Love this game so much I can't stop playing it

01-24-2017, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie1350 View Post
Love this game so much I can't stop playing it
I love this game too been playing it since the day it hit the japan app store, is out now in USA?
I would download it again just to have it in English such an excellent game love the show too
01-24-2017, 10:32 AM
Cool it did make it to USA
Didn't expect that but not sure I will stay with Japan version or this one will have to play both and see
The English version means starting over but as fun as the game is I don't mind that or could just have both like I do final fantasy record keeper
01-24-2017, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Cool it did make it to USA
Didn't expect that but not sure I will stay with Japan version or this one will have to play both and see
The English version means starting over but as fun as the game is I don't mind that or could just have both like I do final fantasy record keeper
The shop seems to be broken
01-24-2017, 12:53 PM
oooooo l loved the anime and other games hype to play this and see if it's as good

im a rpg loving kind of guy
01-24-2017, 01:19 PM
What's iap like ?
01-24-2017, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabre31 View Post
What's iap like ?
You don't have to pay anything you get bonus characters for the pre registered even if you didn't pre registered it
01-24-2017, 01:38 PM
Thanks need to try this.
01-24-2017, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabre31 View Post
Thanks need to try this.
No problem hope you like it