★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-26-2011, 07:57 AM
anyone playing know how to stack items? i cant seems to stack the items together.. tried dragging one on top of another but it only switch the position of the both item.
04-26-2011, 08:12 AM
My guess is that it will be a few weeks before this comes out elsewhere, give GL a chance to work out any server hiccups. MMOs are notorious for rocky launches.

I am moderately interested. Never played WoW, and have always consired myself more of a solo player. At this price, a tiny fraction of what I spend on games every month, I'm willing to give it a chance. I hope that the quests are written by the Sacred Odyssey team, not the Eternal Legacy one .

04-26-2011, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
I hope that the quests are written by the Sacred Odyssey team, not the Eternal Legacy one .
Haha.
Bliz has the campy humor down *PERFECTLY* for their quests...with Gameloft, there is a bit TOO much wall-breaking. I thought the fairy in particular for Sacred Odyssey was a detriment to the experience.

"You ARE excited, right? YOU'RE A GRAIL SEEKER, MAN! GET EXCITED!"

I've placed geocached DRM-free USB copies of my newest game in various locations throughout Europe and Southeastern US. Email me if you find 'em for the free "explorer" cape.
04-26-2011, 08:29 AM
Hmmm, I'm kinda interested. I've never really played an MMO before. I've found them to be tedious. But on a portable, I could see myself getting into them. I'll wait and see how it turns out before getting it though.
04-26-2011, 08:33 AM
same here, will wait for impressions first while waiting for it to become available in my local app store just to be safe. it'd be horrible if you can get up to max level in less than a day, even worse if with no endgame content.
Wish there was a trial though like first 5 levels or something like WoW before dropping the bucks

Gamecenter: edsmilan
Are you jailbroken? please vote
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=91830
A simple yes or no

Last edited by slighmd; 04-26-2011 at 08:37 AM.
04-26-2011, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
My guess is that it will be a few weeks before this comes out elsewhere, give GL a chance to work out any server hiccups. MMOs are notorious for rocky launches.
Rift had a really solid one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slighmd View Post
it'd be horrible if you can get up to max level in less than a day, even worse if with no endgame content.
Wish there was a trial though like first 5 levels or something like WoW before dropping the bucks
It would also be horrible if it took several days to gain one level once you are say, mid-range. People dislike very grindy mmo's just as much as ones that are too easy.

Last edited by Benegesserit; 04-26-2011 at 08:41 AM.
04-26-2011, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slighmd View Post
same here, will wait for impressions first while waiting for it to become available in my local app store just to be safe. it'd be horrible if you can get up to max level in less than a day, even worse if with no endgame content
+1...in fact, I could reach the level 80 in Wow in 2-3 days playing all the day long...I hope Order & Chaos will be different under this aspect!!

I love this world!
04-26-2011, 08:40 AM
I LOVE BEING CANADIAN!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
I love how this RANDOMLY pops out of nowhere... What happened to the Gameloft podcast?
04-26-2011, 08:43 AM
Is there a site where one can see all the classes/skills available?
04-26-2011, 08:46 AM
upload gameplay vids guys! any word on instances? how about getting a screenshot of the worldmap to give us an idea on the zones and how big the world is?

Gamecenter: edsmilan
Are you jailbroken? please vote
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=91830
A simple yes or no