★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***Awards & Reviews***

"It takes something special for a game to stand out from the ever-increasing crowd, and the curiously-titled Spinzizzle possesses that element."
- Pocket Gamer, Silver Award

"I have no idea what a Spinzizzle is, other than the goofy name of a surprisingly fun match-three puzzler."
- IGN, Score of 7.9/10

"A delightful three-match game that will melt away the minutes in your day."
- AppSpy.com

"The bite-sized nature of the levels lends itself great to on-the-go play"
- Gamezebo.com

"Spinzizzle is an amazingly fresh puzzle game that provides brand new challenge unseen in the App Store."
- AppAdvice

Do you have what it takes to become a Spinzizzle Mastizzle, erMaster?!?

Spinzizzle is the non-stop ball-spinning puzzle-thriller of a game youve been waiting for! Spin, drop, and collect colored balls in the right sequence to maximize the explosion (and your score)!

And just when you think youve got it down, we throw a Rainbow Ball, a Link Ball, or a Paint Ball at you to mix it up! These wildcard balls allow you to get bonus points, but only if you can get them in the right slot.

Spinzizzle delivers:
- 21 levels of gameplay
- 2 modes including Story & Action
- 4 wildcard balls
- OpenFeint integration
- Amazing graphics
- Explosive gameplay

Stay up-to-date with gaming news, releases, hints & contests by Becoming our Fan on Facebook or Following us on Twitter. Fo'Shizzle!

LordGek's comments:

There is also a full version that adds 15 additional levels and a couple more power-ups:

Cute addictive fun with a lot of cool stylish scoring bonuses and original power-up/hazards.

The game has a Story (leveled) and Action (survival) modes. The Action mode starts off locked, but once you get far enough in Story Mode it is accessible. Action Mode also has some 6 different board layouts but I'm not sure how the later boards are unlocked (also only from Story Mode or doing really well in earlier Action Mode boards?)?
05-21-2010, 11:04 AM
Tried the lite and I really liked it. It is a simple idea but it works really well.

05-21-2010, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Tried the lite and I really liked it. It is a simple idea but it works really well.
What he said!

Invaders Must Die.
05-21-2010, 11:25 AM
05-21-2010, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the review - you guys are awesome!

Here's some promo codes for the full version. If you have any suggestions to improve game play - please send them in! iphone@pressokentertainment.com

- Ryan @ PressOK
05-21-2010, 12:56 PM
Took the second code. Thanks...
05-21-2010, 01:00 PM
I just grabbed HTNLM7TFYLK3.. Much thanks

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive
all are gone
All gone

It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
05-21-2010, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by unbrokenchain33 View Post
all are gone

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.