★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Paperboy: Special Delivery FREE

04-26-2011, 05:00 PM
Paperboy: Special Delivery FREE

Just noticed that and wanted to share

04-26-2011, 05:42 PM
My recent purchase of this ensured it would quickly go free for everyone else, you are welcome.

04-26-2011, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
My recent purchase of this ensured it would quickly go free for everyone else, you are welcome.
*tries something* Can you buy legendary wars? Kthxbai! Lol

Anyways I downloaded this earlier and I probably won't play it often but it's always nice to relive a childhood game from time to time.

GM of Yslandia
Kylescorpion_GM
Archetype ID: Kylescorpion
GameCenter ID: Kylescorpion Add Me!
04-26-2011, 06:18 PM
Thank you for sharing this! I've been tempted many times to grab this.
04-27-2011, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Awww, thanks man!!! You're a trooper. Ain't he a trooper?

*snatches the free game*

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
04-27-2011, 02:50 PM
Used to pump quarters in this back in the arcades. But remember playing it in a compilation and didn't get the same feeling as I did then. Picked this up for free and I'm actually enjoying it again. Not a bad re-make. Nothing special but definately worth the price of .... nothing.
04-27-2011, 06:07 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Just got my copy!
04-27-2011, 08:54 PM
I've been looking at this game for quite some time but the reviews about the controls really swayed my purchase. I picked this up tonight and regret to say the reviews were correct. There are 3 types of controls: button, tilt and joystick and all 3 are difficult to use. I used to play the original for hours and the idea is spot on, but the controls make the difference. I'm glad I was able to try it but unfortunately it just seemed unplayable to me.
04-27-2011, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecomb84 View Post
I've been looking at this game for quite some time but the reviews about the controls really swayed my purchase. I picked this up tonight and regret to say the reviews were correct. There are 3 types of controls: button, tilt and joystick and all 3 are difficult to use. I used to play the original for hours and the idea is spot on, but the controls make the difference. I'm glad I was able to try it but unfortunately it just seemed unplayable to me.
The controls aren't great, but to me at least, it's far from unplayable. But everyone has their own opinion. That's why all games should have lite versions. Freebie deals work too!
04-27-2011, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecomb84 View Post
I have to agree....looooved this one back in the day but can't get the controls to feel right...with so many good games this one went out as fast as it came in. At least there's still miss pacman!

Either way thanks op for the heads up/trip down memory lane.