★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Arphix
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 12.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** BEST SPACE GAME! ***

Star Wings is an interstellar arcade game where you explore the universe controlling a spaceship, facing beautiful planets and dealing with gravity fields, asteroids, black holes, white holes, space mines, enemy turrets and a lot of physics-based elements that transform each of the 36 missions in an unique and unforgettable adventure.

The spaceship is smoothly controlled by touching the screen where you wants to go, allowing you to pass through checkpoints, fly around planets and collect stars in your way.

But the space is full of hazards! The enemy force intend to conquer the entire universe and you must be prepared to confront enemy turrets and avoid space mines. Also, asteroids and black holes can be very trick to deal with. If the spaceship crashes into an object the mission fails.

Be careful on controlling the ship, use the gravity in your favor and avoid be out of fuel. Good luck and become an ace of space!

*** FEATURES ***
- 36 challenging missions across 4 chapters.
- Addictive, exciting play for both novice and advanced gamers.
- Physics-based elements such as planets, asteroids, black holes, white roles and other celestial bodies that have their own gravitational field.
- Hazards like space mines and enemy turrets.
- Collectable items such as stars and fuel refills.
- Final mission score rely on several factors: number of checkpoints reached, stars collected, enemies killed and remaining fuel.
- Awarded bronze, silver and gold medals based on mission final score.
- Supports leaderboards with Game Center.

Check for NEWS, TRAILER, VIDEOS and more games at www.arphix.com.

rlobo's comments:
Hi guys! About a week ago I came here to announce my latest game for iPhone, Star Wings.

Now I am back here to announce the iPad version of Star Wings, which comes live on App Store today.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Star Wings is an interstellar arcade game where you explore the universe controlling a spaceship, facing beautiful planets and dealing with gravity fields, asteroids, black holes, white holes, space mines, enemy turrets and a lot of physics-based elements that transform each of the 36 missions in an unique and unforgettable adventure.

The spaceship is smoothly controlled by touching the screen where you wants to go, allowing you to pass through checkpoints, fly around planets and collect stars in your way.

But the space is full of hazards! The enemy force intend to conquer the entire universe and you must be prepared to confront enemy turrets and avoid space mines. Also, asteroids and black holes can be very trick to deal with. If the spaceship crashes into an object the mission fails.

Be careful on controlling the ship, use the gravity in your favor and avoid be out of fuel. Good luck and become an ace of space!

Features
- 36 challenging missions across 4 chapters.
- Addictive, exciting play for both novice and advanced gamers.
- Physics-based elements such as planets, asteroids, black holes, white roles and other celestial bodies that have their own gravitational field.
- Hazards like space mines and enemy turrets.
- Collectable items such as stars and fuel refills.
- Final mission score rely on several factors: number of checkpoints reached, stars collected, enemies killed and remaining fuel.
- Awarded bronze, silver and gold medals based on mission final score.
- Supports leaderboards with Game Center.

I have a few codes to distribute to the TouchArcade members that are willing to make a review in iTunes.

Please, send a PM requesting the promo codes.

Cheers!

04-26-2011, 07:28 PM
PM sent for promo code request. This game looks fun and I would like to give a review. (by the way, I think this thread should be moved to the ipad section).

04-26-2011, 08:29 PM
I got raped by the title again!! I was hoping for X Wing!!
04-26-2011, 08:51 PM
Hi. I would like to try out your game and review it on itunes. It looks pretty good. There is another game kind of like this I have on my iPad. I dont play it that much though as it didnt really grab me. I like the gameplay video so maybe this one will be better.Thanks.
04-26-2011, 09:07 PM
PM sent for a code... thanks!!!
04-26-2011, 11:48 PM
PM sent here too. Thanks!

Currently Playing: (iPad2) Angry Birds Space HD | MASS EFFECT INFILTRATOR | Hunters 2 | Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy | Flight Control Rocket | Azkend 2 HD: The World Beneath | rComplex | Zuma's Revenge HD | Rhianna Ford & The DaVinci Letter HD | Zepi:Spring HD | Reiner Knizia's Deck Buster | (iPhone) Doodle God
04-27-2011, 01:43 AM
Looks like it maybe fun, pm sent
04-28-2011, 08:52 AM
I played this all day. It's frustrating and totally addictive at the same time.
Reviewed it. Nice game, good job.
04-28-2011, 12:06 PM
I enjoyed this one as well, it is horribly frustrating and totally addicting at the same time and the whole thing has a very pleasing aesthetic flair..

On a side nite, I still an not review any games on the app store that I got promo code for, no matter Joe many times I download and reinstall it still tells me I do not own the game... Anyone else running into this. I feel bad I have about 6 games or so that I promissed to review but noneof them will let npbe through iTunes...:-(
04-28-2011, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfox76 View Post
I enjoyed this one as well, it is horribly frustrating and totally addicting at the same time and the whole thing has a very pleasing aesthetic flair..

On a side nite, I still an not review any games on the app store that I got promo code for, no matter Joe many times I download and reinstall it still tells me I do not own the game... Anyone else running into this. I feel bad I have about 6 games or so that I promissed to review but noneof them will let npbe through iTunes...:-(
This happened to me with a game I downloaded last night. I have tried a bunch of things without luck, so I have emailed Apple for assistance. If I figure something out I will PM you. Please do the same for me.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve