★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Great defense strategy game. Definitely check it out. - Daily App Show
Highly addictive and fun to play -Appdictions
BOOM! - Stuff We Like

Alpha Command, the fast-action color-matching shoot-em-up game that will put your mental agility to the test.

Vintage Space Invaders Meet Guitar Hero.

Destroy enemies with Alpha Command's color matching puzzle-like game play.

Get out of tight situations with the special Ultra Beam weapon!

Spectacular Artwork and Engaging Music!

Features an incredible sound track created by students from the Los Angeles High School of the Arts (LACHSA) Music Technology department!

Climb the Leader board ranks to the Top! Alpha Command tracks scores on all difficulty settings and includes Game Center Support!

Unlock over 60 Achievements and build your Game Center Score!

shoelace1976's comments:
Hello Everyone

I am a project manager for Alpha Command, developed by Bluefusion Games.

Here is a direct link:

Also here are some codes:

Anyone who downloads it and gives a try, I would appreciate it if you would rate our game and also post comments here and let me know what you think. Thank you guys.
04-26-2011, 10:02 PM
All codes gone. Guess I was too slow

04-26-2011, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by nao View Post
All codes gone. Guess I was too slow
Sorry Nao, I do plan to get more codes. will post more. Again would appreciate feed back.

What do you guys think of the pacing of the game for example. Let me know when you guys can.
04-27-2011, 12:27 AM
Got more give away codes. Please PM for the codes. Again would appreciate feedback after I give you the code. Thanks touchArcade peeps.
04-27-2011, 08:35 AM
Ok guys here is one more code, please post your thoughts, feed back in this thread. I would really appreciate it. We would like to continue making adjustments to ensure the game is fun! Thanks all.

04-29-2011, 12:22 PM
Check out our new preview video.

06-04-2011, 11:32 AM
Alpha Command on Sale

Hey Everyone just one let you know that Alpha Command is on sale for 1.99 now.

Also if you guys want to hear something funny, we bought an ad of on the Jay and Silent bob get jobs podcast. Check it out!

06-04-2011, 02:15 PM
This looks familier...