★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Menara Games
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 18.0 MB
  • Version: 2.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Help the mighty giant cybernetic ape 'brute' dominate the doodle land!

Doodle vs Brute is a unique doodle action game. Crush buildings, fight doodle infantries and paratroopers in this fast action packed doodle game. Gain new abilities and skills as your brute improves itself by purchasing giant cybernetic implants.

Upgrades body parts and gain new skills and abilities on your way to world domination!

Relive the spirit of classic hit game rampage through this new breed of monster destruction game.

appadvice.com :
"Rampage World Tour Meets Death Worm In Doodle Vs Brute For iPhone. A sleeper hit thats worth checking out was released recently."

Features:
- Full retina and iPhone 5 display support
- 4 different skills/magic bring chaos and destructions
- 15 different implant, each gives truly unique effect
- Lots of cute different types of enemy infantry units and personalities

freedog's comments:
What the hell is this?

04-27-2011, 01:55 AM
10 promo code, while waiting for the free version to get approved:

6YY4NXHWWMFP
MT7YKLWKNTWW
TNL4REHHP34K
PPEMM34P4EXH
HRMH3MN6W7K3
KA6JKM9P36PJ
W3AXHFF79N3Y
KHMFRT9WKPLR
HAMH7TX6WYP4
PHX39KY6HW6K

Post if you redeem please... thanks

04-27-2011, 01:58 AM
KA6JKM9P36PJ Awesome...thanks. I love the graphics of that monster.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
04-27-2011, 02:01 AM
ehhe ok thanks but warning, this is not an easy game...

very hard.
04-27-2011, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mean_monkey View Post
ehhe ok thanks but warning, this is not an easy game...

very hard.
that thing is beast though.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
04-27-2011, 02:32 AM
I snagged W3AXHFF79N3Y, thanks!

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
04-27-2011, 02:34 AM
I'm playing it right now. Cool stuff. I like the animations, the beast is kinda slow though. Gunners do a number on him while he sluggishly walks up to get within reach. I got one skill so far, I'm saving up for the others. Is there any powerup to acquire that speeds the monster up?

04-27-2011, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
I'm playing it right now. Cool stuff. I like the animations, the beast is kinda slow though. Gunners do a number on him while he sluggishly walks up to get within reach. I got one skill so far, I'm saving up for the others. Is there any powerup to acquire that speeds the monster up?
Kinetic joint for torso & Titanium knuckles for the hand
04-27-2011, 04:17 PM
yeah this is a fun game in a "deathworm/godzilla" kinda way. I like the upgrades, it takes a long time to save up enough tech points to get them though.

04-27-2011, 04:36 PM
All codes gone. Lurkers took most of them. As usual.