★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The very popular PC game now on the iPhone!

'Katapeltis' in greek means Catapult. It's a very addictive game with amazing physics and lots of fun.

Destroy your enemies using the catapult and get the best hi-score in all of the 45 levels of the game separated in 3 different worlds.

Simple gameplay. Turn the Angle Wheel to change the direction of the catapult and hold the Fire button to charge the power of your shot.
Kill all the enemies with less shots for more points. Also collect Coins for extra points.
Explosive Power-Ups can help you a lot in certain levels. Collect the 'Red Explosive Ball' Power-Up and your next shot will bring the destruction to your enemies!

Features:
* Amazing physics engine
* Simple but very addictive gameplay
* 45 challenging levels to unlock
* 3 Different worlds to explore
* Explosive Power-Ups
* Beautiful Pixel Art
* Level specific hi-score system
* 2 types of enemies
* Collect Coins for extra points
* Hours of gameplay

Follow 'Sakis25 Games' on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Sakis25

Please Rate and Review the game after the download.

freedog's comments:

04-27-2011, 04:00 PM
The game is great and it's very similar to Angry Birds!
Thanks for posting it.

04-27-2011, 04:03 PM
Welcome dev.

Is this a flash game too?

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
04-27-2011, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
Welcome dev.

Is this a flash game too?
It is also a PC game and you can find it HERE
But for the iPhone it's a much more improved, bigger and better version.
04-28-2011, 05:32 AM
For the first 3 here are a few Promo Codes for 'Katapeltis':
F4E7JH9NR7EN
HRP9434XTJYA
MMHTFRMWRMEJ
Please leave a Review for the game, it's very important.
Also mention the code you used here.

I will share a few more if you follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Sakis25
04-28-2011, 07:10 AM
Anyone tryied the game?
I need a little support here.
04-28-2011, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakis25 View Post
Anyone tryied the game?
I need a little support here.
Well, posting codes in the thread isn't usually the best way to distribute them, usually PMing them is the better way to go. All three got snagged already, but if you have any more, I'd be more than happy to write a review in itunes and post some impressions in the thread. Thanks and I hope your game does well!

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
04-28-2011, 04:44 PM
Looks pretty cool from the gameplay you posted on YouTube
04-28-2011, 05:00 PM
I don't know about US customers, but in the UK, if we get a promo code, we're not able to leave reviews, it just mentions that we need to purchase the item first before leaving a review. So sorry OP, people may not be able to leave you a review after taking a code.

As for the above poster. You said that all the codes had gone already, that was about 4 hours after they were posted. Don't be sour that you never got the chance to get one. I do agree to PMing the codes, but then you get a thread of people begging for one. I think the current system is fair.
04-29-2011, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robiow View Post
I don't know about US customers, but in the UK, if we get a promo code, we're not able to leave reviews, it just mentions that we need to purchase the item first before leaving a review. So sorry OP, people may not be able to leave you a review after taking a code.

As for the above poster. You said that all the codes had gone already, that was about 4 hours after they were posted. Don't be sour that you never got the chance to get one. I do agree to PMing the codes, but then you get a thread of people begging for one. I think the current system is fair.
I didn't know that. In Greece at least you can review a game even if you got it with a promo code.