Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-17-2011, 07:48 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubjelly View Post
That's the third time you've complained about it in less than two weeks, yet with no further insights that would give the impression that you've actually played the game and are not, along with stpj, just looking for an excuse to advertise another game.
Do you want to cry about it? It is obvious that they play the game. Why would they bother posting about it if they didnt play it?
Old 05-17-2011, 08:41 AM
Banned
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Do you want to cry about it? It is obvious that they play the game. Why would they bother posting about it if they didnt play it?
How is that obvious, when neither have made comments regarding the gameplay itself, and when both of them are advertising the same game in their signatures? And by the way, your previous post, which you yourself claimed was "off-topic" within the post itself, doesn't make this (nor this one) one any less off-topic.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:48 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
How is that obvious, when neither have made comments regarding the gameplay itself, and when both of them are advertising the same game in their signatures? And by the way, your previous post, which you yourself claimed was "off-topic" within the post itself, doesn't make this (nor this one) one any less off-topic.
You have lost me. What are you on about of topic for?
Old 05-17-2011, 09:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
You have lost me. What are you on about of topic for?
Playing Gears was among the finest gaming experiences - electronic or not - that I've ever had. So good, in fact, that I'm reluctant to start the very last level in Caverns until it has been confirmed that more levels (either free or dlc) will be added to Gears in the near future.

What do like or dislike about Gears? Favorite levels?
Old 05-19-2011, 05:23 AM
Banned
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
resuming: a lot of nonsense•••Spoiler:  That's the third time you've complained about it in less than two weeks, yet with no further insights that would give the impression that you've actually played the game and are not, along with stpj, just looking for an excuse to advertise another game.
What are you talking about? Im a spammer? I dont have an iPhone 4 with a blue bumper? First, the signature: I buy everything I like, apps and games, and I try to help those games here on the forum adding them to my signature, and also happens that i love the best and most underrated game on the appstore, silverfish and want it to sell so we get more updates. So yes im advertising it, along with STYJ, and more users, simply becuase we fell in love with that great awesome game, cant you understand this?

And now, the real thing, my own honor: What makes you say Im a spammer and I dont even have an iPhone? (and thats the last thing i will say about this for the threads sake) I post here a complaint because I know that the devs stops by on this forum and maybe Im heard and they fix this issue, the only issue i have, of this great game, which is also challenging. Waiting for the update to continue playing
Old 05-22-2011, 02:11 AM

Default Game Impressions

I've played a few "ball rolling" based games, and this one shoots off the top like no other. Beautiful sound, graphics, design and concept, quick play structure, at least for the first levels, and the option to use either swipe or tilt, with achievements to differentiate them.

This is a great game all around, a proper mobile game and a must have for your iOS device for all taste and ages.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gears/id399409305?mt=8
Old 06-02-2011, 03:28 AM
iPad

What's New in Version 1.1
Quote:
- Added Achievements. 20 in all!
- Added tilt sensitivity option.
- Fixed grammatical and spelling issues.
- Performance improvements
- Added audio-cue when timer is running down
- Added more Owl's to collect!
- Added control selection & sensitivity settings in level start menu.
- Minor bug fixes.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:24 AM
Banned
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Yes, my audio lag is gone, thanks Crescent Moon! I can go back to playing the game
Old 06-02-2011, 06:29 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Yes, my half clock problem is gone, thanks Crescent Moon! I can go back to playing the game
Old 06-17-2011, 08:55 PM

Send a message via MSN to JoshCM

Gears is on sale for 99c! Pick it up over the weekend while it lasts.