★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SEGA
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.0 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The original dirty brawler concludes with Robots, Clones and Kangaroos! Help Axel, Blaze, Skate, and Dr. Zan put an end to Mr. X once and for all.

After tasting defeat at the hands of our heroes, Mr. X has returned with an all-new plot to rule the city from the shadows. Using a new company as a front, Mr. X has brought in the worlds premier roboticist to create an army of clones to replace the citys top officials. Now, its up to you and your friends to take to battle your way through the distractions set up by The Syndicate and stop Mr. X once and for all.

FIGHT IT OUT
Take out Mr. Xs Syndicate with upgradable special moves, combination attacks, and an arsenal of weaponry!

MAKE YOUR OWN DESTINY
Your actions and play style determine which of four unique endings you see!

UNLOCKABLE CHARACTERS
In addition to your four heroes, play as Streets of Rage 2s Shiva or a kangaroo!

BRING A FRIEND
Beat up Mr. Xs thugs alongside a friend with Bluetooth Peer-to-Peer Multiplayer (Bluetooth required available only for devices above iPhone 4 and iPad 1)!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

04-27-2011, 06:25 AM
Cool. The 3rd was always my favorite in the series.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

04-27-2011, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Cool. The 3rd was always my favorite in the series.
Same, but I really can't stand Sega's emulator so I'll have to pass for the sake of not ruining a good thing I grew up with...

I really wish the put a little more TLC into these games.

Game Center: Diligence
04-27-2011, 12:10 PM
Same here- i'd be all over these if the emulator was improved. Would configurable buttons be so hard to implement?

Hope Sega are proud of putting out their much-loved classics, only to have them ruined by this sh1tware emulator. No sale from me.
04-27-2011, 12:16 PM
What is wrong with the emulator? It could offer a few more options, sure, but the games run at the proper framerate and play fine. It could be improved, but it certainly isn't bad.
04-27-2011, 05:47 PM
I've had absolutely no problems with SoR2 or SoR. Loving them. Framerate is just as it was on the Megadrive as far as I can see and I played them a lot. The music is a bit effed up but still the same overall and it certainly doesn't detract from the experience. $2.99 to have SoR3 on the go? Perfect.

Gamecenter ID: Gibberous Crumb

Currently playing: Phoenix HD, Golden Axe, Dark Meadow
04-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Does this control better than the other two? Does it look better? Is this the best of the three?
04-27-2011, 05:59 PM
How does Sega think they can throw a game in an emulator and sell it as is?
04-29-2011, 02:13 PM
HD Gameplay Trailer:

Note:

First Stage.
04-29-2011, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K?! View Post
How does Sega think they can throw a game in an emulator and sell it as is?
10 years of experience :P

3D modelling, design and sequential artist / GameCenter ID: Diab