★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: New game for iPhone - Bouncer

04-10-2009, 03:15 AM
New game for iPhone - Bouncer

Difficult life has Bouncer. He has no time to stop and take a rest. For all his life running, Bouncer tries get to cuty Glutton to make friends with him. There are endless obstacles of Spike and Stinker that prevent Bouncer all time. That's why the hero should to bounce, watch out and get round his foes. Nevertheless Bouncer can't escape his fate!

Easy rules. You have to help Bouncer to get to Glutton, escaping obstacles of Spike and mines of Stinker. Do not to get round little blue Kids, collect them!

Easy control. Draw a path of Bouncer's movement by your finger. In case of need the hero bounces, tilt a device sharply.

Get your tactile and coordination knowledges involved in Bouncer's rescue!
04-10-2009, 03:19 AM
Is this released yet? If not, you might want to consider getting the help of a translator. I can easily see that english isnt your first language, and i wont hold it against you. I just think it would get better reviews if the grammar was correct.

dirty deeds and their dunderchee
04-10-2009, 04:25 AM
It's out. Here's the link

Selling for $1.99

I've been away for awhile, but I'm back.
04-10-2009, 11:45 AM
Screenshots of the actual gameplay might help too...

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL