★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: ThankYouPen - OUT NOW! - Unique App Sending Hand-Written Letters from iPhone

04-27-2011, 12:55 PM
ThankYouPen - OUT NOW! - Unique App Sending Hand-Written Letters from iPhone

ThankYouPen is a state-of-the-art iPhone application which sends hand-written letters and greeting cards directly from iOS devices.

For business and personal usage, ThankYouPen allows users to send letters and greeting cards without going to the post office, purchasing cards and stamps, and writing a message by hand.

How it works?
Choose a recipient from the address book, pick the stationery and type a message.
The ThankYouPen team takes care of all the rest: they physically handwrite a message, address the envelope and mail it to the recipient.
Each letter is stamped and mailed first-class through the postal service.
Users can even include a gift card to major retailers.

Premium stationery and cards
Various writing styles and ink colors to choose
No logos or marks on a letter, just a pure hand-written message
Birthday reminder integrated
Upcoming holidays list
Various payment options available
No payment information is stored on your iPhone

Download ThankYouPen for FREE http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/thank-you-pen/id432528350?mt=8
04-27-2011, 01:42 PM
I don't mean any disrespect towards the dev of this app, but seriously...typing out a letter on an iDevice and paying someone to hand write it is considered state-of-the-art?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-27-2011, 05:27 PM
Thanks for your feedback. It is convenient and time-saving in deed. No need to go to the post office. Great productivity tool.