★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Anthony Peters
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 1.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The wait is finally over. Toggle Tap is here! Now you can play Toggle Tap anywhere on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad!

Note - This is the full version, featuring dozens of all new puzzles, more tap patterns, and NO annoying advertising.

Toggle Tap is a fun and challenging game that will put your thinking skills to the test. Playing the game is simple. Just tap the tiles in the grid to toggle their color between gray and blue. The goal is to match the pattern displayed, and when you do the tiles turn green. Sounds easy, right? But there's a catch. Tapping on a tile will also toggle the color of surrounding tiles depending on the "tap pattern" for that puzzle. So you have to think ahead and use some strategy! But there's no rush or time limits, take your time and enjoy.

Toggle Tap features dozens of puzzles to challenge you, ranging from beginner level to expert. It's perfect for relaxing or to exercise your brain muscles! Toggle Tap is great for kids to help develop spatial relation and logic abilities. It's also great for seniors who want to keep their minds sharp. But most importantly, Toggle Tap is perfect for anyone who enjoys challenging game play and fun!

Try Toggle Tap and join in on the fun. Happy Tapping!

TonyTiger619's comments:
Toggle Tap is a fun and challenging puzzle game reminiscent of the old Tiger game "Lights Out". But it takes things to a new level with a larger grid and more patterns. There are dozens of puzzles to solve, and more on the way!

Here is an online review of Toggle Tap:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFz6X56zyEY

Here is a link to the game in the App Store:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toggle-tap/id428367497?mt=8&ls=1

And here are some promo codes!!

WY6XNP4ALRXK
N4NMN4W6TFY9
9ERKPYNHLPKF
EFXR7WKKH669
FR4K96KA9KL4
M7PTTWN4EMKL
3JEAE7N9LRFM
6T4HXE7RAX7X

If you use a promo code, please let me know so I can remove it from the list. And please take a moment to review Toggle Tap in the app store. Thanks, and enjoy! (Anthony Peters - Developer)
04-27-2011, 05:24 PM
ERH3XT3NTKHL taken. I'll write a Review after I played sometime.
04-27-2011, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDice View Post
ERH3XT3NTKHL taken. I'll write a Review after I played sometime.
Thanks. I hope you enjoy it
04-27-2011, 05:52 PM
Thanks heaps... Taken AXNAFHPNWFYR
04-28-2011, 10:59 AM
Promo codes still available!

Promo codes are still available! Grab one while they last