★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Dekovir, Inc.
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 59.9 MB
  • Version: 1.32
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Try a whole new twist to Hidden Object games when you search for clues to complete Crossword puzzles. Simply click on the crossword puzzle to get a riddle hint, then try to figure out the item. How fast can you complete the puzzle to earn rewarding trophies? Search for clues and find the answers in more than 50 challenging levels. Fill in the blank to pop culture references, figure out proverbs, and decipher clever riddles. If you get stuck, click on the firefly for a letter hint, or click on the Hint button to reveal the item. With a relaxing pace, a soothing soundtrack, and wonderful riddles to solve, this unique game combination will surely keep you engaged.

* Enjoy a blend of Hidden Object and Crossword Puzzles in this fantastic challenge.
* Search for clues and find the answers in more than 50 challenging levels.
* Fill in the blank to pop culture references, figure out proverbs, and more.
* Collect a firefly for a letter hint, or click on the Hint button to reveal the item.
* Play with a relaxing pace and a soothing soundtrack.

xozyain's comments:
Name:  banner_Hidden Object Crosswords.png
Views: 152
Size:  70.0 KBClick image for larger version

Name:	title_Hidden Object Crosswords.png
Views:	1
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	32667

Hidden Object Crosswords [iTunes link]

Try a whole new twist to Hidden Object games when you search for clues to complete Crossword puzzles. Simply click on the crossword puzzle to get a riddle hint, then try to figure out the item. How fast can you complete the puzzle to earn rewarding trophies? Search for clues and find the answers in more than 50 challenging levels. Fill in the blank to pop culture references, figure out proverbs, and decipher clever riddles. If you get stuck, click on the firefly for a letter hint, or click on the Hint button to reveal the item. With a relaxing pace, a soothing soundtrack, and wonderful riddles to solve, this unique game combination will surely keep you engaged.

* Enjoy a blend of Hidden Object and Crossword Puzzles in this fantastic challenge.
* Search for clues and find the answers in more than 50 challenging levels.
* Fill in the blank to pop culture references, figure out proverbs, and more.
* Collect a firefly for a letter hint, or click on the Hint button to reveal the item.
* Play with a relaxing pace and a soothing soundtrack.

Hidden Object Crosswords [iTunes link]

promos:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WPEF6R3Y9N6N
N7FLYELLL7MP
XYKTMMH6WMY6
N4XM73YR7HH6
XTJMY4LLRJL4
JHNX347YE76Y
HKA7HNE9YAAA
F7E49JRXREMT
74HA6L4WW3L7
9JXKNTRXRRKR
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04-27-2011, 11:35 PM
Bottom-most taken, 9JXKNTRXRRKR. Thanks so much!!

Currently Playing: (iPad2) Angry Birds Space HD | MASS EFFECT INFILTRATOR | Hunters 2 | Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy | Flight Control Rocket | Azkend 2 HD: The World Beneath | rComplex | Zuma's Revenge HD | Rhianna Ford & The DaVinci Letter HD | Zepi:Spring HD | Reiner Knizia's Deck Buster | (iPhone) Doodle God

04-27-2011, 11:49 PM
Fascinating. Grabbed WPEF6R3Y9N6N.

Thanks!

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
04-27-2011, 11:50 PM
This looks quite interesting.

I took HKA7HNE9YAAA. Thanks!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
04-28-2011, 12:06 AM
74HA6L4WW3L7 claimed, Ty.
04-28-2011, 12:27 AM
The game displays the splash screen but does not respond to touches on my iPad 2.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
04-28-2011, 12:40 AM
Thank you! I used N7FLYELLL7MP. What a creative twist to a hidden object game!
04-28-2011, 07:31 AM
All codes gone
Looks great though!

Disc Drivin': cthibault
GameCenter = cthibault
PS3= merlinman1
Twitter: cthibault78
04-28-2011, 08:40 AM
All gone. Game looks great.
04-28-2011, 08:58 AM
Guess I was late.
Looks like a great hybrid cross. Steep cost but I think it would be worth it.
I'll keep an eye out for this. I'm a sucker for crossword puzzles and this one looks awesome.