Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-28-2011, 03:46 AM
iPad

Default Snuggle Truck HD

iPhone Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=92431
Old 04-28-2011, 07:08 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

I have been watching this game's progress for months and was extremely disappointed to learn that it has been censored upon release. Had my hand on the buy button; glad I checked reviews before pulling the trigger. Shame on you for allowing the politically correct mafia to influence you, be it Apple or not.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:34 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Please, it's business in the end, and totally understandable to switch it out instead of getting sour about it.

Been watching your progress videos all day. You did a really nice job at using the Unity Engine there !
And well, having such a superbe artist onboard, didn't hurt, either, I guess. Wonderful use of colors on your levels palette !
Old 04-28-2011, 09:35 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by prejur80 View Post
I have been watching this game's progress for months and was extremely disappointed to learn that it has been censored upon release. Had my hand on the buy button; glad I checked reviews before pulling the trigger. Shame on you for allowing the politically correct mafia to influence you, be it Apple or not.
They submitted the original version and it got rejected… What else were they suppose to do? At least they still gave us something. If you still want the original version then you can buy it for PC/MAC for $5. It comes with the original and new version.

Anyways, I bought it. I love it. It's extremely fun!
Old 05-01-2011, 01:29 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP9TV1 View Post
They submitted the original version and it got rejected… What else were they suppose to do? At least they still gave us something. If you still want the original version then you can buy it for PC/MAC for $5. It comes with the original and new version.

Anyways, I bought it. I love it. It's extremely fun!

So I bought the game and I've got to eat massive amounts of crow...totally awesome. Plan on picking up PC version as well. Fantastic iPad game, smooth graphics, good use of tilting, good sound, and all around excellent game. Have given my 5 * review on iTunes as well.

I understand you gotta do what you gotta do, I guess it was early in the morning and I didn't have enough sleep when I saw your game on Appshopper. I was initially disappointed but the game is awesome. Period.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:08 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Any word on when the level editor for the iPad will be released?
Old 08-03-2011, 03:17 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Just picked this one up on sale for $1.99 US for my iPad 2. After half an hour of play I am very impressed. The controls are easy and work great and using the tilt to get the truck angled properly works nicely (even though I usually hate games with tilt for the iPad) making it a joy to play. The early levels are pretty easy, but still quite fun. This is an extremely polished app and deserves a serious look.

The only nit I can pick is that when I flip my iPad to the other landscape orientation, the game does not flip with it. Still, at this early stage this is an easy 5 stars.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:06 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime
Any word on when the level editor for the iPad will be released?
Level editor just came out today for iPhone and iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7
This is an extremely polished app and deserves a serious look.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7
when I flip my iPad to the other landscape orientation, the game does not flip with it
We should be able to add that in with our next update. Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Really trying not to spend money, why do you make it so hard? Anyway, looks like I'm $1.99 shorter, thanks for the sale.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:20 PM

Had the iPhone version which I really enjoyed. Got the HD version now. Thanks for the sale!

I'm not very good when it comes to making levels but it should be fun playing other peoples'.