★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Lazaros Vrysis
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 19.7 MB
  • Version: 1.3.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: "This is a great game the whole family will enjoy! Save the fish and watch out for bubbles because they mean trouble!" - appadvice.com

"If you have an iPad and the kids get hold of this app, you will probably never get it back. Well until its time for candy." - idevicesworld.com

"Pujis Shootout HD is an enjoyable, relaxing iPad game for the whole family." - crazymikesapps.com

The bottom of the ocean is in trouble! Fish are trapped into bubbles. Who can save them?

Puji's Shootout presents the adventures of Puji, the starfish, who has decided to pop these evil bubbles and set the fish free! In order to complete his mission, Puji must face the evil bosses of the sea and their minions. Puji's journey is very long, since there are many sea worlds in danger! Can you help him?

You will be amazed by the cute graphics, addictive game-play and the exceptional polishing of the game.

120 levels
5 unique sea worlds
One evil boss and variety of minions for each world
Quick Play mode, for experienced players
Game Center support with many achievements and leaderboards

Playcompass Entertainment's comments:
Playcompass Entertainment proudly presents the Free version of the beloved iPad Arcade game Puji's Shootout HD!

Official Playcompass Entertainment website: here
04-29-2011, 02:33 AM
I played the game. It is very polished. The graphics and sound effects blend well. It reminds me of another game I was playing when I was a kid.
04-29-2011, 12:52 PM
I found this one: http://appadvice.com/appnn/2011/04/b...is-shootout-hd

It' gonna be a new best seller?
04-29-2011, 01:19 PM
I really like it for the fact of having a different look to it - especially for the brave color choice. At first I was like "ouch, that's bright" but the second screen has such a moody composition. The concept is nice too. Really challenging and versatile. But I have to confess I hate games where objects pop in smaller objects and then pop in smaller objects...

...which pop in smaller objects

That gets me raging, but I always come back to try again ^^

15 Coins - @Toucharcade

My humble Portfolio: www.acumen-design.de/blog
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/fabi_smith
05-02-2011, 06:35 AM
Is there an iPhone version? I can't find anything...