★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Any turn based tactics games?

04-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Any turn based tactics games?

hi,

i was wondering if there are any turn based tactics games around/ coming up for the iphone. it would really be great to have a mobile version of games like jagged alliance, x-com or incubation.
i did a search but that didn't turn up anything useful.

thanks for answering.

M4v_85
04-10-2009, 03:18 PM
You should search theres tons of threads like this, but reign of swords has been out, and macho wars, agile forces, and uniwar should come out soon.
04-10-2009, 03:21 PM
welcome, try using search, like a million threads like this but yea, reign of swords >:l

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV
04-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazmat95 View Post
You should search theres tons of threads like this, but reign of swords has been out, and macho wars, agile forces, and uniwar should come out soon.
Nailed all of them-but no one knows exactly when the other 3 are releasing, so it could be a while, and reign of swords is a great game. If you're desperate, I'd pick it up, but better games may be on the horizon.
04-10-2009, 03:45 PM
reign of swords

Current faves:UniWar,Glyder, Assasin's Creed, Wolfenstein,Zenonia(beta testing)
☻/ my review site:cheatcodes4chicos
/▌reviewer at: appmania
/ \ There you go rocketman I've moved on from hobocity
04-10-2009, 03:49 PM
Hmmm I wonder if reign of swords is a turn based tactics game? I think he gets the point. It only needed to be mentioned once. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazmat95 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vester View Post
welcome, try using search, like a million threads like this but yea, reign of swords >:l
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattman View Post
Nailed all of them-but no one knows exactly when the other 3 are releasing, so it could be a while, and reign of swords is a great game. If you're desperate, I'd pick it up, but better games may be on the horizon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inferi22 View Post
reign of swords