iPad: iStriker: Rescue&Combat - A 3D vertical scroll shooting game.

05-27-2011, 08:49 PM
ver 1.2.0 is come out now.

#All missions are selectable( no need to unlock now )
#Adjust difficulty setting ( "NOVICE", "EASY" modes are more easier than previous version )
#UI improvement( switch "BACK", "MENU" buttons on PAUSE screen)
#Bug fixed

Your opinions are welcome!

06-04-2011, 06:19 PM
Can someone that picked his up leave some quick impressions?

Thanks.

Now Playing: Danmaku Unlimited 2 | Year Walk | Battle of the Bulge | DJMAX RAY | Groove Coaster Zero | Battle Academy | SmartGo Kifu | Eighty-Eight | Lead Wars
06-04-2011, 07:09 PM
HD Gameplay Trailer: (iPad)

HD Gameplay Trailer: (iPhone)
Following Tomorrow...
Note:

First Mission of the Game. Those Glitches are from the Recording Device.
06-04-2011, 08:02 PM
Thanks, Sanuku. Looks decent.

Now Playing: Danmaku Unlimited 2 | Year Walk | Battle of the Bulge | DJMAX RAY | Groove Coaster Zero | Battle Academy | SmartGo Kifu | Eighty-Eight | Lead Wars
06-05-2011, 03:43 AM
2 tips for the game:
#use laser weapon, it is powerful and can be unlimited used(only need some reload time)
#the game support multi-touch, use one finger to control the move and another finger to press the virtual button on the same time. you can even move the chopper while the chopper is going down/up.

version 1.3.0 will come out soon which add the CONTINUE function.
06-05-2011, 06:14 AM
Omg, how come no one has written anything on this? It's a bloody marvellous shooter, that runs beautifully and controls well. Sure, it took a bit of getting used to, with the landing to power-up, but it's a welcome change and I totally enjoyed the game.

This needs some more good publicity. There are loads of horrible shooters on iDevices, some even retails for more than this. 1 dollar is an absolute steal. I also like that the developers actually posts news on updates AND tips. How many other developers show that kind of commitment?

Huge recommendations from me and a 5-star rating and long review given on the DK AppStore.
06-08-2011, 10:34 AM
iStriker: Rescue & Combat -Lite is submitted to APPLE.
2 free missions included, GameCenter enabled(3 leader boards+ 24 achievements)
06-12-2011, 09:39 PM
I bought it earlier and has spent some time with it.

It is really hard, even at Novice level, given that units on screen are way too big and crowded at most of the time. Landing to "rescue" people on ground can be tricky but the problem is, your chopter is still vulnerable to enemy file while on ground.

Laser can be useful at time but they only shoot straight (though continuous). You still need great timing to have this work effectively.

The control and the performance are good. But the stage boss fights are quite anti-climax after all the crazy journeys across the mazes of towers and bullets.

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)

Last edited by currymutton; 06-12-2011 at 09:45 PM.