★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

ZombieSmash + ZombieSmash HD Lite -- FREE VERSION with Endless Siege and Game Center

04-30-2011, 09:52 AM
#1
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 299
ZombieSmash + ZombieSmash HD Lite -- FREE VERSION with Endless Siege and Game Center


Try your hand at zombie-smashing today for FREE and see if you have what it takes to take on the total power of the undead horde over two 30-day campaigns in the full version!

Get it here now for FREE:

ZombieSmash! - The Game that Splatters! - OUT NOW! Twitter - Blog - Facebook - Get it on iTunes
#1 Paid App in the US and many other countries!
04-30-2011, 10:04 AM
#2
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post

Try your hand at zombie-smashing today for FREE and see if you have what it takes to take on the total power of the undead horde over two 30-day campaigns in the full version!

Get it here now for FREE:
Nice game brainsssssssssssss

04-30-2011, 12:43 PM
#3
Cool. I'm gonna check this out.

Edit: Oh wait, it's the lite version.
04-30-2011, 12:45 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,333
Wrong thread. "Lite" versions don't belong here.
This is for FULL versions being offered either at free or a promotion price.
04-30-2011, 02:34 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: London, England
Posts: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepshow View Post
Wrong thread. "Lite" versions don't belong here.
This is for FULL versions being offered either at free or a promotion price.
Any chance you could move it to the correct section as I was under the impression that this was the full version at 1st glance. It's annoying as there's been quite a few LITE versions posted in this part of the forum recently.

Last edited by DelBoy2181; 04-30-2011 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Forgot to add a few a words
05-01-2011, 03:53 AM
#6
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 299
Sorry guys saw all the lite versions here and thought this is the right section. If someone wants to move it, fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelBoy2181 View Post
Any chance you could move it to the correct section as I was under the impression that this was the full version at 1st glance. It's annoying as there's been quite a few LITE versions posted in this part of the forum recently.

ZombieSmash! - The Game that Splatters! - OUT NOW! Twitter - Blog - Facebook - Get it on iTunes
#1 Paid App in the US and many other countries!
05-01-2011, 04:20 AM
#7
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,348
BTW, I downloaded it and loves it.
Bought the full version instantly.