Deadlock (Multiplayer Dual Stick Shooter) by Crescent Moon Games [Out 7/21 for FREE]

04-30-2011, 03:10 PM
Deadlock (Multiplayer Dual Stick Shooter) by Crescent Moon Games [Out 7/21 for FREE]

In a TouchAholics interview with Josh Presseisen and Russ Menapace from Crescent Moon Games, Josh had revealed that they were working on a "Call of Dutyish" multiplayer only dual stick shooter! They couldn't reveal any other information in the interview since it was going to be a surprise.

Ok the information that I have so far of Deadlock is:
-a multiplayer dual stick shooter (callofdutyish)
-8 player online team deathmatch
-tournaments
-coop multiplayer!!!
-Game Center
-initially have 5 levels
-3 game modes; Deathmatch, team deathwatch and capture and hold
-load out system similar to Call of Duty; MORE THAN 30 DIFFERENT WEAPONS IN THE GAME!
-grenades
-pistols
-sub-machine guns
-assault rifles
- AND MORE... (sniper rifles, shotguns?)
-armor that effete your stats
-gun attachments that can increase the dmg of your weapon or better aiming
-most of these items will be UNLOCKABLES (30 available ranks)
-Universal App

TouchArcade Preview:

TouchGen Handson Preview:

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19

Last edited by Jdragoon19; 05-10-2011 at 05:49 PM.
04-30-2011, 03:22 PM
Nice!!

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.

04-30-2011, 03:25 PM
Wait, aren't dual stick shooters the ones that are top down? How can that be call of dutyish? Or are archetype and COD Zombies considered fps "Dual Stick" shooters? That would make more sense.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
04-30-2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
Wait, aren't dual stick shooters the ones that are top down? How can that be call of dutyish? Or are archetype and COD Zombies considered fps "Dual Stick" shooters? That would make more sense.
Yes it does, you're just comparing the wrong parts.

What is Call of Duty?

- Modern (in the more recent games), not futuristic
- real weapons
04-30-2011, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
Well... Seeing as Josh wasn't releasing any other info, we don't know yet. Not ALL dual stick shooters are top down btw

04-30-2011, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdragoon19 View Post
Well... Seeing as Josh wasn't releasing any other info, we don't know yet. Not ALL dual stick shooters are top down btw
thanks for clarifying, wasn't sure

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
04-30-2011, 03:36 PM
It will be called Deadlock and will be an 8 player online game. I was thinking of starting a topic myself but decided to wait for CM's official announcement on Monday. :P

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
04-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
It will be called Deadlock and will be an 8 player online game. I was thinking of starting a topic myself but decided to wait for CM's official announcement on Monday. :P
Ok thx for the info Haruhi. But just for clarification, can u send me the link to where u got the info from?

04-30-2011, 03:51 PM
Short paragraph at the end of this article. You can also see a "Deadlock" icon if you press on the CM logo on the main menu of Gears.

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
04-30-2011, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
Short paragraph at the end of this article. You can also see a "Deadlock" icon if you press on the CM logo on the main menu of Gears.
K thx dude! will be editing the title!