★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Order & Chaos vs Pocket Legends

05-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Send a message via AIM to TouchGamer1987
Order & Chaos vs Pocket Legends

Which is better?

Can someone compare?
05-01-2011, 03:57 PM
I was waiting for someone to post this.

Having played neither, I can only reccommend on a appearence basis. I say Gameloft.

In Soviet Russia, whenever anyone mentions Twilight, they are brutally PWNED by Simon Belmont... wait, that happens everywhere.

05-01-2011, 03:58 PM
There is no comparison. I can't believe this is even being asked.

Twitter: @back2this
05-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Pocket legends without a doubt, order and chaos will not connect to the servers. Been trying for a few days now with no luck at all. Boo
05-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylegod View Post
Pocket legends without a doubt, order and chaos will not connect to the servers. Been trying for a few days now with no luck at all. Boo
I don't know anyone else with that issue. Don't tell me you're trying to use anything but wifi.

Twitter: @back2this
05-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Send a message via AIM to TouchGamer1987
does order & chaos work on the 3g network?
05-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchGamer1987 View Post
does order & chaos work on the 3g network?
No, unless you play from say an iPad and tether it to your iphone, or if you jailbreak and use one of the apps.

Lightning Strike Games Development Blog
05-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Order & Chaos is a thousand times better.

It is 3D with nice graphics. You can do a lot more, the world is HUGE, the quests are varied once you pass the first character levels, and there are a lot of people playing.

I never had any issue connecting to servers.
05-01-2011, 05:54 PM
well just to put in in balance...

pocket legends is free, and the ingame content can be unlocked without spending any money, so from the community standpoint and world size it doesn't matter since there'll be always tons of people playing. Graphics are nice, content is very large and the quest system is more than adequate for a mobile game.

Order & Chaos is $7, which is considered very expensive, meaning you're very limited when it comes to amount of people playing on lower levels as the game ages... i'm unfamiliar with the quest systems but the graphics look great and i'm not sure about the content and future plans for more.

The thing is, if someone wants to play a game right now, i'd say start with pocket legends.. it's free, and it's very well designed. If you find that unsatisfying and want to look for more, get Order & Chaos and tell us what you think... because for $7, the game needs to be serioulsy awesome in comparision to pocket legends to bring your friends to it.

Finally, i think Order & Chaos needs a better pricing structure... it should be free to download, in order to establish supremacy when it comes to the game itself, and zones should be unlockable with packages or single purchases. All i can see right now, is that Order & Chaos is not confident enough to set a free or lite version to let people compare, instead is using commercial strategies to trap customers into the game by setting a high price... after you paid the 7 bucks the game costs, you're gonna keep playing it even if it's bad. I'm not sure what's gameloft tendency towards continued content updates, but the few games that i've played, have been develop-n-forget kind of deals.

I'm staying with pocket legends until i hear better things of Order & Chaos.
05-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarwinAce View Post
well just to put in in balance...

pocket legends is free, and the ingame content can be unlocked without spending any money, so from the community standpoint and world size it doesn't matter since there'll be always tons of people playing. Graphics are nice, content is very large and the quest system is more than adequate for a mobile game.

Order & Chaos is $7, which is considered very expensive, meaning you're very limited when it comes to amount of people playing on lower levels as the game ages... i'm unfamiliar with the quest systems but the graphics look great and i'm not sure about the content and future plans for more.

The thing is, if someone wants to play a game right now, i'd say start with pocket legends.. it's free, and it's very well designed. If you find that unsatisfying and want to look for more, get Order & Chaos and tell us what you think... because for $7, the game needs to be serioulsy awesome in comparision to pocket legends to bring your friends to it.

Finally, i think Order & Chaos needs a better pricing structure... it should be free to download, in order to establish supremacy when it comes to the game itself, and zones should be unlockable with packages or single purchases. All i can see right now, is that Order & Chaos is not confident enough to set a free or lite version to let people compare, instead is using commercial strategies to trap customers into the game by setting a high price... after you paid the 7 bucks the game costs, you're gonna keep playing it even if it's bad. I'm not sure what's gameloft tendency towards continued content updates, but the few games that i've played, have been develop-n-forget kind of deals.

I'm staying with pocket legends until i hear better things of Order & Chaos.
1. I am 100% sure that 7 dollars is not expensive. Don't start this into a pricing thing, there's another thread for junk like that.
2. This is comparing quality. and from screens and impressions, I would find it terribly hard to say pocket legends is better than O&C.
3. I have a feeling that O&C is seriously awesome compared to pocket legends.
4. the game is loaded now with new players and will be for a while, as well as soon as a sale drops too.
5. you didn't put it in balance, you put into a pro-pocket legends point of view.
don't mean to spark an argument but...

im back guys!