★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Mighty Charms is on sale 0.99

04-10-2009, 09:01 PM
Mighty Charms is on sale 0.99

Just a quick heads up, I have just put Mighty Charms on sale.

http://itunes.com/apps/mightycharms

I have also submitted an v1.1 update and a Lite version to the App Store. It should hopefully be available in about a week.

Enjoy the Easter Long weekend everyone. Now back to some Resident Evil 5 for me. RE5 is just totally rocking !!!

Cheers
Xyzl
04-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyzl View Post
Just a quick heads up, I have just put Mighty Charms on sale.

http://itunes.com/apps/mightycharms

I have also submitted an v1.1 update and a Lite version to the App Store. It should hopefully be available in about a week.

Enjoy the Easter Long weekend everyone. Now back to some Resident Evil 5 for me. RE5 is just totally rocking !!!

Cheers
Xyzl
Just watched the video, I like the look of the game. The diagonal matching sounds fun.

What type of updates will be in the V1.1 version?

Thanks,

Rad

04-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad View Post
Just watched the video, I like the look of the game. The diagonal matching sounds fun.

Thanks,

Rad
Quote:

Thanks,

Rad

Here are some of the updates I have made in v1.1
- Added local daily high scores tracking
- Added more reward points for matching 4 or more pieces
- Fixed Online daily high scores tracking
- Avoids displaying the restart/resume menu the 1st time in
- Renamed "Global scores" to "Online scores"
- Made Normal mode a little easier for the first 3 levels

Version 1.1 contains improvements and fixes from the suggestion of TA members. If you guys have additional suggestions, feel free to let me know.
04-10-2009, 09:38 PM
Will there be any added sounds or animations when matching tiles.

The game could also use some cute character to go along with the rainbow, like the unicorn in Peggle.

I have all the match 3 games they seem to be my favorite game on the I-touch so far.

How long will the sale go for?

I will have to wait until I get another I-tunes card.

Thanks,

Rad
04-11-2009, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Will there be any added sounds or animations when matching tiles.

The game could also use some cute character to go along with the rainbow, like the unicorn in Peggle.

I have all the match 3 games they seem to be my favorite game on the I-touch so far.

How long will the sale go for?

I will have to wait until I get another I-tunes card.

Thanks,

Rad
There is sound when the pieces match, we'll have to crank it up a little when we do our next video.

As for the sale, end of April for the moment. I was originally trying to time it for the release of the update and lite version.
04-11-2009, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Checked it out and I think the graphics look good - especially the backgrounds.

No DPad - iPhone and iPod Touch gaming. Who says gamers need a dpad?
04-11-2009, 10:54 AM
Well I find it a bit weird that they quoted Seishu on their description page... you usually don't quote random people from bulletin boards on app descriptions. It also makes it sound like he's a Touch Arcade reviewer (and maybe he is... but I don't think he is).

Don't check this site or private messages often.
04-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
Well I find it a bit weird that they quoted Seishu on their description page... you usually don't quote random people from bulletin boards on app descriptions. It also makes it sound like he's a Touch Arcade reviewer (and maybe he is... but I don't think he is).
Hi GatorDeb,

My mistake, I put up the description page. I saw other apps quoting from boards in the past, so I thought it was normal. But since it doesn't sound like it's normal practice, I'll update the description in a few mins

Cheers,
Xyzl
04-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Done, I've submitted corrections to Apple. It should show up in iTunes over the next few hours.
04-11-2009, 03:00 PM
I haven't really seen it done before... you usually put there what big review sites say about you. Or it would have been fine if it said "XXXX, as posted at the Touch Arcade forums." The way it was it seemed like it came from a big reviewer at a big review site.

Don't check this site or private messages often.