★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Turn and place tiles to build -- and unbuild -- a tangled maze in this addictive 3D puzzle game. Every twist sends you down a new path and sets the landscape for your next move.

"Challenging yet relaxing, consistent yet never boring. Love it." -- Customer review

Features:
- In-game tutorials for first time players.
- Four levels of difficulty to challenge players from beginner to expert. Hone your strategy in a practice level that gives a gentle introduction to gameplay, moving up through two intermediate levels and testing yourself against the possibly-impossible highest difficulty.
- Play for score or play for speed with the new timed leaderboard!
- 50 achievements to earn, from the absurd "Spin Doctor" to the challenging "Platinum Hare".
- Play for hours, or play for minutes. Your progress is saved automatically as you go, for seamless game play every time you pick it up.
- Compete with friends and other players from around the world via Game Center, with scores updated as you play for a dynamic leaderboard.
- Listen to your own music while you play, or enjoy an in-game soundtrack and themes that change mood as the game progresses.

base736's comments:
Hey all! I've just released Disentanglement, my first iPhone/iPod/iPad game. [Update: Promo codes are all gone, but check out the free version, Disentanglement Lite, if you'd like!]

05-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Take MPYKF376LTRT. Thanks!

05-01-2011, 09:31 PM
RH3R4MMTAM73 taken. Thanks!
05-01-2011, 10:30 PM
I grabbed JJ4HFRHJ3TL6. Thank you!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
05-01-2011, 10:59 PM
Thank you! I used T9AR7AT7NT4H.
05-01-2011, 11:20 PM
My quick impressions after just a few minutes with this game is very good. It is very easy to get into and I am not sure yet what strategies to use, but it is quite interesting. I love the 3D effect of spinning the globe and everything is very intuitive. I am sure I will be spending a lot of time with this.

Congratulations on a great first app and good luck!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
05-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
My quick impressions after just a few minutes with this game is very good. It is very easy to get into and I am not sure yet what strategies to use, but it is quite interesting. I love the 3D effect of spinning the globe and everything is very intuitive. I am sure I will be spending a lot of time with this.

Congratulations on a great first app and good luck!
Thanks for taking the time to download it, and for sharing that here -- it's always exciting to hear that somebody's enjoying the game, and I've been hearing a lot of positive feedback.

The first week seems to be a bit of a critical time, so I'd count it as a great favour if you'd let your friends know about this too.
05-01-2011, 11:59 PM
Thanks for 7HMAWPPAJTR6. This looks familiar to something I've briefly played before, but I can't put my finger on it...
05-01-2011, 11:59 PM
ME9HR7R7NWNM Thanks

I think there was some new codes posted.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
05-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsbug View Post
This looks familiar to something I've briefly played before, but I can't put my finger on it...
Perhaps Gopherwood's Entanglement? I loved the concept behind their puzzle, and started the design of this around some of the aspects I enjoyed most.