★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Announcement of Ziggy Lights-On

04-11-2009, 12:06 AM
Announcement of Ziggy Lights-On

Well this looks like the right place to post about your new apps. This is my first app, it took two weeks to write from scratch, it's not very big or complex but it's quirky and fun

Ziggy Lights-On:
App-Store Link
Web-page link

It's a simulator of the Handlink used by Al in Quantum Leap (that he uses to talk to Ziggy) and also a relaxing little game. Good for wasting some time on the bus or whatever, not so good if you want an immersive story or anything like that. Also, great for pretending you're Al and quoting Ziggy-style stats to people (If you're a QL Fan). Bash it like Al to make it squawk

Hope you enjoy it,
Tinyplay.
04-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Has anyone tried it?
04-11-2009, 10:34 AM
I LOVE Quantum Leap. Anyone watch Chuck recently? They had a very nice Quantum Leap joke in the latest episode. ANYWAY, I'll definitely be looking into this app.

I've been away for awhile, but I'm back.
04-11-2009, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chumbake View Post
I LOVE Quantum Leap. Anyone watch Chuck recently? They had a very nice Quantum Leap joke in the latest episode. ANYWAY, I'll definitely be looking into this app.
Ha I love that show. Didn't notice the joke though (might not have realized the connection to quantum leap).

Edit: W00t 400th post!

04-11-2009, 03:24 PM
Got a gameplay video or screenshots?
04-12-2009, 12:24 PM
No game play videos atm. Screenshots available on the AppStore description. It's a small app so not much to see beyond the screenshots. The fun is in pretending its a handlink and turning the lights on to complete the levels.