★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dragon Chaser

05-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Dragon Chaser

Long long ago, at the edge of the world, there were some small islands scattered in the vast seas, there were a group of vikings who lived mainly on hunting and fishing. As the sun rose from the east and set in the west, strong and tall vikings and their families lived a happy and comfortable life. Just as modern humans are often disturbed by loathsome flies, mosquitoes, mice and bugs, the Vikings were also threatened by "pests" -- dragons. As the dragons became stronger and stronger, the invasion by the dragons that can fly and breathe fire became increasingly fierce, and the Dragonkin soldiers and pterosaurs gradually occupied one island and another. The vikings retreated successively. Many people were forced to leave their home. Now the situation is very critical. There is only one village that was still resisting. If you don't want to leave your home, then you take up arms and fight with the dragons. Although now you are not a hero, let yourself become the hero by defending your homeland through the baptism of battle and blood. While exterminating the dragons which are entrenched around other islands, simultaneously protect your village not taken over by the enemy.

Features of the game:
- There are three game modes built in the game: action game mode, defense mode and flight shoot mode.
- The character can upgrade their properties and skills.
- Upgraded weapons and equipment.
- Multiple dropped items.
- Much super scenes.
- Cool skill effects.
- Special BOSS combat mode.
- More than 50 kinds of enemies.
- Super game content all in dragon chaser.

Further plan to upgrade the ranking mode of the defense battle, more weapons and equipment, new protagonist, more checkpoints, etc.

this game had sale in appstore,eveybody who repled this thead will get a promo code in his mail,Thank you for your support

Last edited by wandlink; 05-04-2011 at 04:43 AM.
05-02-2011, 08:46 PM
looks really nice!

im back guys!

05-02-2011, 08:52 PM
AWESOME! moat likely not 2nd gen compatible though... oh well great work! I'll pick it up when I get my 5th gen

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
05-02-2011, 09:40 PM
we test it on 1st gen,it's no problem
05-03-2011, 04:29 AM
Beautiful graphics! I hope to watch some videos.

What my life will be like if i don't play games?
05-03-2011, 09:51 AM
It looks really charming!!!!
05-03-2011, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomaelli View Post
Beautiful graphics! I hope to watch some videos.
we are recording now
05-03-2011, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandlink View Post
Long long ago, at the edge of the world, there were some small islands scattered in the vast seas, there were a group of vikings who lived mainly on hunting and fishing. As the sun rose from the east and set in the west, strong and tall vikings and their families lived a happy and comfortable life. Just as modern humans are often disturbed by loathsome flies, mosquitoes, mice and bugs, the Vikings were also threatened by "pests" -- dragons. As the dragons became stronger and stronger, the invasion by the dragons that can fly and breathe fire became increasingly fierce, and the Dragonkin soldiers and pterosaurs gradually occupied one island and another. The vikings retreated successively. Many people were forced to leave their home. Now the situation is very critical. There is only one village that was still resisting. If you don't want to leave your home, then you take up arms and fight with the dragons. Although now you are not a hero, let yourself become the hero by defending your homeland through the baptism of battle and blood. While exterminating the dragons which are entrenched around other islands, simultaneously protect your village not taken over by the enemy.

Features of the game:
- There are three game modes built in the game: action game mode, defense mode and flight shoot mode.
- Much super scenes.
- Cool skill effects.

Further plan to upgrade the ranking mode of the defense battle, more weapons and equipment, new protagonist, more checkpoints, etc.

we will send 10 codes in this thread,quote this thread and give us your email
Is this the quote that mentioned? Well sorry if I take it wrongly. Btw, the graphic looks promising! Wish to have a gameplay video! P/s: Email sent!

- Beta Tester For: Zombie Chop, Sky Combat, Zombie Runaway, Disoriented, Chalk n' Talk, Multipods Escalation!, Air Penguin!, Soccer Superstars 2011, Zenonia 3, Baseball Super Start II, Skipping Stone, SWAT & ZOMBIES, Goal Battle, Pocket Hunter, Brave Code! And More To Come!
05-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Quote:

Features of the game:
- Much super scenes.
- Cool skill effects.

I'll send u the email rite now and here I quoted this

Well actually a PM!

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19

Last edited by Jdragoon19; 05-03-2011 at 09:26 PM.
05-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Quote:

Features of the game:
- Much super scenes.
- Cool skill effects.

Game looks awesome, and I'm loving the art style
Email has just been sent.

Favorites: Dragon Island Blue, Lilt Line, Osu!Stream, Mage Gauntlet, Doodle Army 2, The Quest Gold, Junk Jack, and many others.
Game Center: astral wolf