★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Jewel Craft 2.3 NEW UPDATE!! w/ PROMO CODEs

05-03-2011, 04:39 AM
Jewel Craft 2.3 NEW UPDATE!! w/ PROMO CODEs

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

To get a promocode - Like our official Fan Page in Facebook: and write us comments
Then we will message you a promocode, and finally post a review/rate it on the AppStore

"Over 300K of downloads for Jewel Craft , 300K people addicted to Jewel Craft can't be wrong!"

★ Jewel Craft HD on TOP PAID #1 board in Hong Kong
★ Jewel Craft HD Lite on TOP FREE #1 puzzle in US, Canada, Australia, Japan, UK, France and 20+ more countries!!!

Wow! Over 300 ★★★★★ reviews throughout the world!!

▶ Hard to put dwn -- Qew43
▶ awesome, simply awesome! -- whowantschips?
▶ Totally hooked anytime anywhere! -- SLR54
▶ I am going to marry this game, we are engaged. -- Jarfly

Swap beautiful jewels and break them for new jewels! This amazing match-3 game is ready to give you tremendous experience of speed and tension. Take this spacecraft and challenge the highest score ever!

JEWEL VS. JEWEL ⚡ NOW.. BATTLE MODE !!

Finally, Battle Mode came out with new update 2.0. Now it's a battle with other players in Game Center. Win more, and get achievements and pride!

☄ The ONLY puzzle with MULTIPLAYER (battle) MODE!
☄ Enjoy with all your buddies and Game Center friends!
☄ Thrilling match of TWO players in ONE screen.
☄ You can see the opponent's LIVE play and score.

SPEED, SPEED, SPEED

Speed up swapping jewels. Accelerometer is checking your speed. Don't stop to wait new jewels taking places.

CRAZY MODE

Switch ANY 2 adjacent jewels. Jewels will not be rolled back in any case, and you can make any items on purpose. Moreover, there's no reallocation between levels.

✔ Check YouTube Video: How crazy can you be?
http://youtube.com/blueonionsoft

PUZZLE

Break all the jewels on board. It's not so easy. You'll need an active brain.

✔ Need a tip for Puzzle 31 and 32?
A TRICK is needed only possible in Jewel Craft!! Check our YouTube video: http://youtube.com/blueonionsoft
CAUTION! Video can be a spoiler to who want to solve it by oneself.

GAME CENTER ENABLED

Leader Board: Submit your High Score to Game Center, and check your Ranking!!

Achievement: Play more and Earn Medals, Trophies and Crowns. Check how far from these in the Game Center! And try to get 6 HIDDEN achievements!

AND MORE..

Awesome graphics and sounds for all iOS!

Like US facebook.com/BlueOnionSoft
Follow US @blueonionsoft
Watch US youtube.com/user/BlueOnionSoft
05-03-2011, 04:43 AM
just posted on your fb wall !

05-03-2011, 05:42 AM
I've heard great things about the game, and would love a code. Alas, I'm one of the last humans on Earth who doesn't have a Facebook account. Congrats on the excellent game and thanks for your sharing, all the same.
05-03-2011, 06:35 AM
Liked & Posted

FL!ppY on TA
OF, Crystal : FL!ppY
Plus+ : FLippY38
GC : FL!ppY38
05-03-2011, 07:13 AM
Thx a lot! I received my code! Count on me for a review on the AppStore

FL!ppY on TA
OF, Crystal : FL!ppY
Plus+ : FLippY38
GC : FL!ppY38
05-03-2011, 09:34 AM
I've already got the game but never inspired to play it and going to be honest and find it just mindless matching without much depth other than the puzzle mode compared to many others that have more depth and less the cost.

I'm also one that doesn't believe its such an importance to be associated with this social network facebook by creating an account just to play a game and will forgo any game that it becomes a requirement (even for a free code). Just my opinion but for those who like the game, enjoy.
05-03-2011, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldar View Post
I'm also one that doesn't believe its such an importance to be associated with this social network facebook by creating an account just to play a game and will forgo any game that it becomes a requirement (even for a free code).
I agree. I will even downgrade my rating for a game I have already purchased if the developers add a requirement to be part of FaceBook to access all functionality.
05-03-2011, 08:01 PM
I think there has been a misunderstanding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkaufman View Post
I agree. I will even downgrade my rating for a game I have already purchased if the developers add a requirement to be part of FaceBook to access all functionality.
I think there has been a misunderstanding... definitely it is not required to be part of Facebook account to access all functionality of the game, you can have all the function within the app itself with or without facebook account.
Our companies' sole interest was just to promote our fanpage in facebook since we recently just started the page. We apolize for the misunderstatement..
05-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Nice update!!

Been playing this app last year and its great the file size has been reduced!!