Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-10-2012, 07:52 PM

I'm starting to get into roguelikes and just got this game.

I noticed that the developer mentioned above an imminent update in March of this year but according to the iTunes description, the most recent update was in Dec. of 01.

Anyone know anything about this? Thanks in advance for any info.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:51 PM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
I'm starting to get into roguelikes and just got this game.

I noticed that the developer mentioned above an imminent update in March of this year but according to the iTunes description, the most recent update was in Dec. of 01.

Anyone know anything about this? Thanks in advance for any info.
It didnt get the update. I would guess apple rejected and the dev couldn't see a way to get it through. I have the Android version as well, and it's a later version (1050 while iOS is 1026). I believe the ability to use mods was added, so maybe Apple didn't like that. I don't really know though, but it's definitely an earlier version than the one that's been on the Android market for months.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:51 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

The update was sent back by apple for some reason. He did say on twitter that he will update the iOS version so that it's complete like the pc version is. Hopefully soon, but no time frame was given.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:36 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I noticed both versions of Legend of Yore are pulled from App Store (who knows how long ago?); I am curious about the deletion because this was one of the best roguelikes on iOS. Hopefully we will see it show back up at some point.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:50 AM
Growtopia Seed Master
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
I noticed both versions of Legend of Yore are pulled from App Store (who knows how long ago?); I am curious about the deletion because this was one of the best roguelikes on iOS. Hopefully we will see it show back up at some point.
This question was answered on Twitter yesterday. Kev says he took it down because of incompatibility with iOS 6 and that he'll put it back up when he fixes it.

Source here.
Old 02-21-2013, 02:17 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seil View Post
This question was answered on Twitter yesterday. Kev says he took it down because of incompatibility with iOS 6 and that he'll put it back up when he fixes it.

Source here.
i tried installing it yesterday and saw that it is no longer available. thanks for linking in the reason why. hopes it will be back soon.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:07 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

The developer, Kevin Glass, had problems with updating this game on iOS. He said on Twitter that he found a possible solution on that problem. The update is now in review. He hasn't updated this game for a long time because of this problem, so a lot of content is missing, so this might be a BIG update. I really really really hope the update gets approved!
Old 03-09-2013, 01:14 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater View Post
The developer, Kevin Glass, had problems with updating this game on iOS. He said on Twitter that he found a possible solution on that problem. The update is now in review. He hasn't updated this game for a long time because of this problem, so a lot of content is missing, so this might be a BIG update. I really really really hope the update gets approved!
+1 to that, This is a great game and I have been dearly missing it. I hope the update gets approved and quickly.
Old 03-20-2013, 06:21 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Looks like it's back in the appstore.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:07 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Thank goodness, I love this game. I noticed in game it says v1044, I thought this was v1050. I also noticed in game that a few lines of pixels running vertically aren't displaying properly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (223.5 KB, 4 views)