★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-25-2011, 12:51 PM
There seem to be issue with older devices again, though I tested on an iPod 2G - not sure how it got this far through apple and all - but I'll fix it asap.

Kev
05-25-2011, 01:12 PM
I have OS 4.3.3 on my iPhone 4 and am having the app shut down completely upon trying to enter the second level of one dungeon. It's the dungeon in the town far west on the map through the shop. First level plays fine, as soon as I hit the stairwell it shuts the app down.
Hopefully a quick fix as I love this game, sir.

05-26-2011, 04:25 AM
Thanks for letting me know!

I've resolve that issue and the memory issue (I hope, have tripple checked on my iPod 2G). The new version is submitted and waiting for review by apple.

The beta version is up on the website for anyone who wants to try the beta-porfile, just let me know.

Kev
05-26-2011, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_sweezy View Post
I have OS 4.3.3 on my iPhone 4 and am having the app shut down completely upon trying to enter the second level of one dungeon. It's the dungeon in the town far west on the map through the shop. First level plays fine, as soon as I hit the stairwell it shuts the app down.
Hopefully a quick fix as I love this game, sir.
same problem here, the dungeon in the desert town to the west shuts down as soon as you go in it
05-31-2011, 09:53 AM
This game is awesome. I'm really surprised it isn't garnering much more attention here. It is a roguelike distilled to it's core simplicity with great control, quests, dungeons and none of the bs I've found in many other roguelikes. Also, it has regular updates adding onto it's content. AND it's free!
05-31-2011, 09:55 AM
Thanks!

Should add it's free "for now". Soon they'll be an in-app purchase when you pass level 20 to let you play normally. If you don't choose to buy the upgrade you can carry on, it's just slower.

Kev
05-31-2011, 10:22 AM
Can you release a pay for, fully unlocked version for those who are not that fond of iaps to unlock the full game?
05-31-2011, 10:35 AM
Sure, I'll try that. I'm a little worried about maintaining two products through apple process but I'm sure it can be worked out.

I've just been asked to do the same for Android actually, so it's only logical

Kev
05-31-2011, 10:38 AM
great, 1st day purchase for me, love this game!
05-31-2011, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevglass View Post
Sure, I'll try that. I'm a little worried about maintaining two products through apple process but I'm sure it can be worked out.

I've just been asked to do the same for Android actually, so it's only logical

Kev
Hooray! I'm all for avoiding IAP whenever possible. Also, I never mentioned how great the iPad interface is since you upgraded to a Universal release. So nice being able to see more of the map and the retro graphics still look great.