★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: j2sighte
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 28.0 MB
  • Version: 7.9999
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: New Stage added: Stage 3 - Ring Battle

2 million downloads for Turtle Fly! 2 million people addicted to Turtle Fly can't be wrong!

Once upon a time, Dr. Winston was researching new power on a turtle, genetically modify it to make it fly and controllable. If the research succeed, then this technology can be applied to human. Dr. Winston believes one day every human can fly.

You're a turtle who can fly. Not with wings, but cola-powered jet-boosters attached to the turtle. The aim of the game is to progress your way through each day, and the only way to do so is completing achievements prior to the current day. These will range from reaching a certain height, collecting diamonds or hitting that top-speed your turtle can achieve.

Don't be fooled by how easy they sound - the blimps will try to get it in your way and diamonds will lure you towards them!

"If turtle can fly, so does human!"

Featuring:
- 2 stages with 15 levels
- 8 stories
- 7 characters
- Each character has different ability
- Draw/Import your own head
- Control by touch or by tilt
- Game Center leaderboard
- Game Center achivements

YouTube video preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fGmmvwuY-s

Jerry1923's comments:
Win a promo code here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...64#post1717864

Youtube link | Pop Up

You're a turtle who can fly. Not with wings, but cola-powered jet-boosters attached to the turtle. The aim of the game is to progress your way through each day, and the only way to do so is completing achievements prior to the current day. These will range from reaching a certain height, collecting diamonds or hitting that top-speed your turtle can achieve.

Don't be fooled by how easy they sound - the blimps will try to get it in your way and diamonds will lure you towards them! It's a struggle that can keep you entertained for hours on end.

"If turtle can fly, so does human!"

Featuring:
-7 levels
-4 stories
-Control by touch or by tilt
- Fun graphics
- Great physics
-Game Center integrated

Full version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/turtle-fly/id422535901
06-29-2011, 09:21 AM
OMG!! can't believe they just ignore this GREATEST EVER game!!
Just take some fabulous hours with little turtle, definitely one of my favorite games!!!
Thank you really sooooo much for making it free, far more better than those sick stuffs I paid on!
06-29-2011, 09:41 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
my kids really like this one... I've played it a little bit... it's not bad... the upgrades are decently priced, and theres quite a few of them... =oP
06-29-2011, 11:15 AM
The game looks "dumb" to me, but 2 hours later...I'm still playing! Lol... Something about the game (well, the upgrades) just kept me hooked! As a tip, getting the more diamonds upgrade & the VIP discount upgrade really helped me cut down the time required for the grind. Of course I got the VIP discount after I bought all the major upgrades I wanted.. Lol..