★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Something about Mafia Wars

04-11-2009, 02:33 AM
Something about Mafia Wars

Hi guys,

I have been playing mafia wars since the launch, and i am currently level 20. However I can't help but notice there are 2 guys on my mafia list that is level 260+, and their cash is like over the billions.

Therefore I am wondering if someone has cheated, or I have added people from the facebook version of mafia wars? I say this is quite unfair, as the gap between players are so far apart.

Just my 2 cents.
04-11-2009, 02:41 AM
This is the game where you can buy points right? Isn't that how some of them get ahead?
04-11-2009, 02:46 AM
Nope, right now there are no options to buy point yet. And it seems having more mafia only help in fights, don't really make you gain additional points.
04-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahkiz View Post
Hi guys,

I have been playing mafia wars since the launch, and i am currently level 20. However I can't help but notice there are 2 guys on my mafia list that is level 260+, and their cash is like over the billions.

Therefore I am wondering if someone has cheated, or I have added people from the facebook version of mafia wars? I say this is quite unfair, as the gap between players are so far apart.

Just my 2 cents.
Agreed, totally feels like they've cheated. I don't see how it's humanly possible to be at level 355 (right now). It's been out for what? 6 days or something...no way.
And there are no points to get to help, and it's not linked to Facebook so I don't get it.
I'll admit I try to attack him once in a while out of sheer anger....but I always lose.

And I'd like to be able to remove some people from my mafia as I know they have attacked me and there is no way they could as they are a lower level than me and right now there is a bug with the fighting that you can only see lower levels, not higher...
Only way to see higher level players are those in your mafia group....not cool, and I'm coming after them nonstop now.