★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Aralon or Order and Chaos?

View Poll Results: Aralon or Order&Chaos?
Aralon 11 30.56%
Order & Chaos 25 69.44%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll
05-03-2011, 04:21 PM
Aralon or Order and Chaos?

Hey guys Im trying to decide which game to buy.(Aralon or Order&Chaos) It seems to me that both have large play worlds. For those of you that have played them which one has more replay value? And how is quest variety? I am not really a fan of "Go talk to personA" quests. Also how do graphics look on the iphone 4?

Thanks for any advice. Also you can post any extra-cool features that they have.

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.
05-03-2011, 04:39 PM
O&C, definitely.

+ Plays like Aralon, but has deeper skill trees, is more polished, has a far bigger game world, nearly no load times, full gameloft dev team working on it. Better replay value and depth by virtue of being a mmo.

- Need wifi to play (which drains batteries faster), doesn't have a big, overarching story (though there are quest chains which have different stories), requires a subscription. Also, no mounts.

Graphics look around equal.

05-03-2011, 05:03 PM
Both, just both.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
05-03-2011, 05:06 PM
Both

Get Ordae & Chaos for when you want to play with friends or where there is Wi-Fi

And play Aralorn when there isnt.

They are bothe great games.

"e" TENNIS ---play this and you owe me $1
Look Right............................................. ........................Look Left
05-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Two of the best RPGs on the iOS. I loved Aralon, and CM is probably my favorite indie dev, but O&C first man. You're not going to be able to stop dropping hour after hour into it. It's that good. Get Aralon when you have the money for it.

Twitter: @back2this
05-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Order and Chaos.

The fact that it's a 3D MMORPG should've grabbed your attention immediately.
05-03-2011, 06:35 PM
You should delete all the games you have...pick up Aralon and O&C...u will play forever!

I love this world!
05-03-2011, 07:33 PM
Hard for any RPG to compete with O&C. I'm really surprised that with such a huge game world, I haven't found a single bug. Aralon was definitely not that way at first. But thats the difference between Gameloft and Indie Devs. I did love Aralon and I do like Crescent Moon, Gears is excellent.

Man it feels like Aralon came out forever ago, but it was just in December. Five months is a long time in the AppStore.

O&C definitely has a lot of, go talk to this person, go kill X number of these things, etc... quests but it is still tons of fun. The only complaint I have is that sometimes you have a quest to kill one guy, and like 15 other people are trying to kill the same dude. The guy only spawns every so often so it can be really frustrating. I've heard people wait 20 minutes or longer on a quest. I usually get bored before that and come back later. Or you can team up with a couple other players and you get credit if one of them kills the guy. This was really bad at first when everyone was starting out, now players are more spread out and I know how to avoid those situations better.
05-03-2011, 07:44 PM
Would you rather have World of Warcraft, or Final Fantasy XIII?

In Soviet Russia, whenever anyone mentions Twilight, they are brutally PWNED by Simon Belmont... wait, that happens everywhere.
05-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
You should delete all the games you have...pick up Aralon and O&C...u will play forever!
lol good suggestion.