★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: New imafia type game. Ninjas

04-11-2009, 08:57 AM
New imafia type game. Ninjas

so I just saw this on appsniper and it appears to be along the lines of imafia. I have never been a big fan of this type of game but for the current price of FREE I figured I would alert you guys. Link Ninjas.
Well appears like that link did not work I am on my phone so if you could link for me thanks

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.

Last edited by Clymos; 04-11-2009 at 08:59 AM.
04-11-2009, 09:00 AM

04-11-2009, 09:03 AM
I'll try it just to see if it is well made but I have never really been a fan of this genre so I won't be able to compare it.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
04-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Great theme....

However EXACT same graphics/display as their mafia game, just replaced with Ninjas.
Not a chance I'm wasting my time on this personally after all this Playmesh fiasco.
Want nothing to do with them, and really, if it's just to play the same thing with another "splash of paint"....
04-11-2009, 09:21 AM
Overall it is not bad so if you like the games you should try it. At least if nothig else it would put your name in the billionth app drawing one more time

04-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clymos View Post
Overall it is not bad so if you like the games you should try it. At least if nothig else it would put your name in the billionth app drawing one more time
I'm enjoying it. Don't you have to download one of the specified apps to enter the drawing?

04-11-2009, 10:25 AM
Avoid all things from Playmesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
Great theme....

However EXACT same graphics/display as their mafia game, just replaced with Ninjas.
Not a chance I'm wasting my time on this personally after all this Playmesh fiasco.
Want nothing to do with them, and really, if it's just to play the same thing with another "splash of paint"....
Ditto. Saw this and almost threw up when I saw it's from Playmesh.
Sickening that they try to recycle the same scheme for everything. What's next: Samurais? Triads?

Worst part: you need a "Hand axe" to perform a "rescue pet cat" mission!!!! Firstly that's ludicrous! Secondly, a scroll of healing does 2attack?!?!? Thirdly, if they knew even the slightest thing about ninjas, they wouldn't do half the missions shown in the screenshot! "help old granny" for f%*# sake! They're assassins not boy scouts!!!!!!!!
04-11-2009, 10:33 AM
all playmesh games r like the same >:l

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV
04-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
I'm enjoying it. Don't you have to download one of the specified apps to enter the drawing?
I am not sure. From what I was told I thought it to be anyone who downloaded an app between yesterday and the download if the billionth app got their name entered into a drawing and you could get a max of 25 entries a day. But I am not sure because I can not check it since I am not near a computer to check.
And yes I think the missions are odd but for free the game is decent. I probably will only keep it for a day or so though since I am playing through quite a few games currently.

04-11-2009, 11:00 AM
to many of these games. At least Mafia Wars from Zynga (I think thats the right spelling) is a port of there Facebook / myspace game which they have had for a long time. Thats the only one I play

My Original Music: https://soundcloud.com/no-fury
Gaming Device: iPhone 6 - iPad Air 2