★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Hopebox
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 29.3 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Ancient element village has five Books of Elements, which record the secrets of integration of things. One day, the Monster Gate in underground city struck village and robbed the Book of Elements to integrate powerful troops to conquer the world. While our brave collin will enter the underground cavern alone and recapture the Book of Elements to save the world.

Game Features:
In this game, there are underground cavern, ice cavern, fire cavern and other different kinds of scenes.

Perfect Synthesis System. All the props, equipments and weaponry are available through synthesis, players can excavate attribute ores in underground city and synthesize them into all kinds of props and powerful weaponry they need through compositor at random.
Mission System, through finishing missions to get more props.
Monster System, there are more than 20 kinds of monsters in the game. They have magic attack, physical attack and other skills.
Treasure Box System, the treasure box in game can increase your interest in digging.
Character System, roles have fire, ice, poison, power, speed and other different attributes.
Item System, owing more than 50 kinds of props.

Vovin's comments:

Looks interesting, but I have absolutely no clue what this is all about. Is this a mixture between a sidescrolling KRPG and DoodleGod?

No time to TOFFT at the moment, anyone else likes to try?
05-04-2011, 03:49 AM
Ok, what the heck is going on in those screenshots?

05-04-2011, 03:53 AM
And why does that screenshot of the menu imply that the full title is Sexcavation: Spelunk?
05-04-2011, 03:54 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazarath View Post
Ok, what the heck is going on in those screenshots?

Battles and some alchemistic things, obviously...

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
05-04-2011, 06:07 AM
Nobidy got balls and downloaded it? Pity.

Guess I'll have to take it.

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 05-04-2011 at 07:09 AM.
05-04-2011, 07:09 AM
It's an asian IDigIt. With battles, quests & alchemy.

05-04-2011, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
It's an asian IDigIt. With battles, quests & alchemy.
Is that good or bad?
05-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Ooh, that sounds like it could be fun. I really like digging/mining games.

Do you have any further thoughts, Vovin? Worth a download? I can't find any reviews of the game via google at all.

Cheers.
05-04-2011, 11:31 AM
Normally good, Squarezero... just read on...

I have no impressions yet. Game could (!) have been quite good, but:

- game has graphical errors and glitches in the alchemy screen. Annoying. Item icons are jumping around and keep hanging in the screen at pickup, aren't movable after that.
- control layout is tricky, in flight mode difficult to maneuvre.
- game crashed.
- after re-downloading, re-installing and re-booting, it crashed twice in the first game screen.

That was the time where I gave up. Maybe it's me and working fine for another customer, but... I dunno. Refund demanded. Sad end of story.
Game seems to be made by one dev and there's some potential. Never seen a genre mix like this before. Feel sad for the dev, but in this state, this product reminds me of 100 Rogues first release.

Last edited by Vovin; 05-04-2011 at 11:37 AM.
05-04-2011, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Normally good, Squarezero... just read on...

I have no impressions yet. Game could (!) have been quite good, but:

- game has graphical errors and glitches in the alchemy screen. Annoying. Item icons are jumping around and keep hanging in the screen at pickup, aren't movable after that.
- control layout is tricky, in flight mode difficult to maneuvre.
- game crashed.
- after re-downloading, re-installing and re-booting, it crashed twice in the first game screen.

That was the time where I gave up. Maybe it's me and working fine for another customer, but... I dunno. Refund demanded. Sad end of story.
Game seems to be made by one dev and there's some potential. Never seen a genre mix like this before. Feel sad for the dev, but in this state, this product reminds me of 100 Rogues first release.
What a shame. Your description of the game as an asian IDigIt. With battles, quests & alchemy sounded absolutely awesome. Maybe they'll fix it.