★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-05-2011, 03:53 AM
a little confusion in operation, still attracted by the cute graphics~!!
better hurry up!!
07-05-2011, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnino View Post
Can somebody post comprehensive tips on the bonus levels? I've gotten a few of them, and somebody has posted the pattern for the speed one, but I'm stupmped on many.

#4, forest: can't figure out the path
#9, Disappearing/reappearing rings: I think I'm going through them all, but I always come up a hair short at the finish.
The one with the rotating rings is just evil.
etc.

Many thanks.
As Kiloo_Jeppe said, I would love to help you out. Regarding bonus 4, my strategy is go far left first. Then once your in their,go left, then right. If you did that correctly, you will see a picnic basket. Then just go left and you will have won. Kind of confusing since their are no specific objects to go by since their all trees. But as I said, make it to the picnic basket and you'll be good. For #9, just look ahead and memorize where the rings are. Hope I could help!

Best Games I Own:Asphalt 7: Heat, Blobster HD, DragonVale, Frisbee Forever 2, Fruit Ninja HD, JetPack Joyride, MetalStorm: Wingman, Minigore Zombies, Modern Combat 3, NOVA 3, Real Racing 2 HD, Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy
Currently Want:Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders

07-06-2011, 02:26 PM
Thank you very much Mr. Anon... forest worked great.

I keep coming up just short in Bonus 9. Aggravating.

Also having dramas getting gold in last two levels of last Leisure world. Ideas appreciated.
07-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Picked up those two golds. Sunnyside 9 is go left not right at first tree (target 33 stars) and Sunnyside 10 is just about struggling through.

Cheers guys.
07-08-2011, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nox View Post
Hi,
What is the best level to farm for stars?
At the moment im farming them in Pinetree forest lvl6. Is there a better level?
All-

I like Glacier Maze Level 5. It is super easy once you figure out the pattern. It's easy not to crash as there are no obstacles. You get 60 stars for all the stars. You also get at least fly-through 21 rings per round, so 7-ish straight rounds and you get the 150-ring trophy! Or, you could fly in circles forever to get the trophy.
07-11-2011, 08:09 AM
Endless mode

Hey guys. Been some time since somebody posted. This is at Kiloo_Jeppe: is the endless mode or even new updates coming soon? I hope so. Beat this game a month ago and wanting to find something to do again.

Best Games I Own:Asphalt 7: Heat, Blobster HD, DragonVale, Frisbee Forever 2, Fruit Ninja HD, JetPack Joyride, MetalStorm: Wingman, Minigore Zombies, Modern Combat 3, NOVA 3, Real Racing 2 HD, Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy
07-11-2011, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anon View Post
Hey guys. Been some time since somebody posted. This is at Kiloo_Jeppe: is the endless mode or even new updates coming soon? I hope so. Beat this game a month ago and wanting to find something to do again.
He mentioned an update in august...
07-12-2011, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nox View Post
He mentioned an update in august...
Ok thanks. Hopefully it will be early august.

07-13-2011, 09:52 AM
Idea

Ok I know that I'm late but a I thought of this last night. A frisbee designed as an iPod touch, iPhone, or a iPad. Maybe with a cracked screen too! . It would be funny because of the tip "Don't use your device as an actual Frisbee"
Maybe for the next update or something. Just thinking

07-14-2011, 01:54 PM
Great game!

Hello!!

I've been playing Frisbee Forever for a few weeks now - it's definitely one of the best games I've played on my iPhone!

Apart from a couple of the bonus levels (which I'm still working on!) I've completed all the worlds, EXCEPT I am stuck on Pinetree Forest level 7. I've gone through all the hoops, but every time the frisbee falls to the ground just in front of the finish!! What am I doing/not doing? I seem to have not quite enough speed. I've had a look through this thread, and I can't see anyone else who's stuck on it, so it must be me!! Can anyone help?

As others have mentioned, I'd love to see a space world, that'd be good.

Thanks,

Phil