01-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Awesome! So excited...maybe I won't beat it in 3 days. Lol

Best Games I Own:Asphalt 7: Heat, Blobster HD, DragonVale, Frisbee Forever 2, Fruit Ninja HD, JetPack Joyride, MetalStorm: Wingman, Minigore Zombies, Modern Combat 3, NOVA 3, Real Racing 2 HD, Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy
Currently Want:Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders
01-19-2012, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anon View Post
Awesome! So excited...maybe I won't beat it in 3 days. Lol
We'll see. Our level designer is just mean. I've yet to score a gold medal in any of them

01-20-2012, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiloo_Jeppe View Post
We'll see. Our level designer is just mean. I've yet to score a gold medal in any of them
The update is out! Made it through all 10 levels, but only got gold on three of them. It's definitely going to take a while to master all these levels!

Thanks for the update. Master level 10 is easily my favorite of this batch.

Last edited by JohnAnthony; 01-21-2012 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Update released
01-21-2012, 03:26 PM
First 7 levels are gold for me. The magnet really helps. Even the first bar...I only have the second bar

Best Games I Own:Asphalt 7: Heat, Blobster HD, DragonVale, Frisbee Forever 2, Fruit Ninja HD, JetPack Joyride, MetalStorm: Wingman, Minigore Zombies, Modern Combat 3, NOVA 3, Real Racing 2 HD, Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy

Last edited by Mr. Anon; 01-21-2012 at 03:50 PM.
01-21-2012, 05:44 PM
I removed Frisbee Forever awhile ago for extra space.
Now its probably restarted if I redownload, so I won't bother.
It was all in good fun though.

I think I may redownload just see the new levels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiloo_Jeppe View Post
^This xD

Last edited by Jxsgamer; 01-21-2012 at 05:48 PM.
01-21-2012, 07:04 PM
Got gold now on all the master levels. Without the full magnet, it would have been a nightmare lol.

The designer was evil, especially on level 8. I didn't even think I'd get it even with the magnet on that one, and I'm sure it'll take forever to repeat that.

Still the best game on my iPhone and I can't wait to see what they come up with next. I hope more levels are coming soon, even if it means paying for them (and this is the only game I'd consider that for so far).
01-22-2012, 09:34 AM
All done. Gold on everything. Next time, give us a challenge Kiloo Just kidding, these levels were really hard. I think the lowest magnet you could possibly need to get gold on all was level 2, which is what I have. The hardest levels were probably 8 and 9 for me. Favorite was 10, I have always loved the levels where you get more than one try. And congrats John, you beat me Jk. Thanks for the update, and hope for more in the future.

01-23-2012, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAnthony View Post
Got gold now on all the master levels. Without the full magnet, it would have been a nightmare lol.

The designer was evil, especially on level 8. I didn't even think I'd get it even with the magnet on that one, and I'm sure it'll take forever to repeat that.

Still the best game on my iPhone and I can't wait to see what they come up with next. I hope more levels are coming soon, even if it means paying for them (and this is the only game I'd consider that for so far).
Impressive! I'm glad you enjoyed the levels and that they were somewhat of a challenge

I'll of course keep you posted on any news regarding Frisbee Forever, expect an announcement early spring.
01-24-2012, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anon View Post
All done. Gold on everything. Next time, give us a challenge Kiloo Just kidding, these levels were really hard. I think the lowest magnet you could possibly need to get gold on all was level 2, which is what I have. The hardest levels were probably 8 and 9 for me. Favorite was 10, I have always loved the levels where you get more than one try. And congrats John, you beat me Jk. Thanks for the update, and hope for more in the future.
I guess we can't really make it too hard.

Agreed, my favorite is also level 10, though I've missed that last star by the fans so many times, I've actually stopped counting.
01-24-2012, 07:24 PM
A tip for level 10 to get the last star is start off close to the fan, then adjust yourself accordingly to get the last star.