Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #501  
Old 01-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Mr. Anon Mr. Anon is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 367
Default

Awesome! So excited...maybe I won't beat it in 3 days. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #502  
Old 01-19-2012, 08:00 AM
Kiloo_Jeppe's Avatar
Kiloo_Jeppe Kiloo_Jeppe is offline
Developer
iPhone 5
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anon View Post
Awesome! So excited...maybe I won't beat it in 3 days. Lol
We'll see. Our level designer is just mean. I've yet to score a gold medal in any of them
Reply With Quote
  #503  
Old 01-20-2012, 08:45 AM
JohnAnthony JohnAnthony is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiloo_Jeppe View Post
We'll see. Our level designer is just mean. I've yet to score a gold medal in any of them
The update is out! Made it through all 10 levels, but only got gold on three of them. It's definitely going to take a while to master all these levels!

Thanks for the update. Master level 10 is easily my favorite of this batch.

Last edited by JohnAnthony; 01-21-2012 at 06:32 AM.. Reason: Update released
Reply With Quote
  #504  
Old 01-21-2012, 03:26 PM
Mr. Anon Mr. Anon is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 367
Default

First 7 levels are gold for me. The magnet really helps. Even the first bar...I only have the second bar

Last edited by Mr. Anon; 01-21-2012 at 03:50 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #505  
Old 01-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Jxsgamer Jxsgamer is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 638
Default

I removed Frisbee Forever awhile ago for extra space.
Now its probably restarted if I redownload, so I won't bother.
It was all in good fun though.

I think I may redownload just see the new levels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiloo_Jeppe View Post
We'll see. Our level designer is just mean. I've yet to score a gold medal in any of them
^This xD

Last edited by Jxsgamer; 01-21-2012 at 05:48 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #506  
Old 01-21-2012, 07:04 PM
JohnAnthony JohnAnthony is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 8
Default

Got gold now on all the master levels. Without the full magnet, it would have been a nightmare lol.

The designer was evil, especially on level 8. I didn't even think I'd get it even with the magnet on that one, and I'm sure it'll take forever to repeat that.

Still the best game on my iPhone and I can't wait to see what they come up with next. I hope more levels are coming soon, even if it means paying for them (and this is the only game I'd consider that for so far).
Reply With Quote
  #507  
Old 01-22-2012, 09:34 AM
Mr. Anon Mr. Anon is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 367
Default

All done. Gold on everything. Next time, give us a challenge Kiloo Just kidding, these levels were really hard. I think the lowest magnet you could possibly need to get gold on all was level 2, which is what I have. The hardest levels were probably 8 and 9 for me. Favorite was 10, I have always loved the levels where you get more than one try. And congrats John, you beat me Jk. Thanks for the update, and hope for more in the future.
Reply With Quote
  #508  
Old 01-23-2012, 02:45 AM
Kiloo_Jeppe's Avatar
Kiloo_Jeppe Kiloo_Jeppe is offline
Developer
iPhone 5
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAnthony View Post
Got gold now on all the master levels. Without the full magnet, it would have been a nightmare lol.

The designer was evil, especially on level 8. I didn't even think I'd get it even with the magnet on that one, and I'm sure it'll take forever to repeat that.

Still the best game on my iPhone and I can't wait to see what they come up with next. I hope more levels are coming soon, even if it means paying for them (and this is the only game I'd consider that for so far).
Impressive! I'm glad you enjoyed the levels and that they were somewhat of a challenge

I'll of course keep you posted on any news regarding Frisbee Forever, expect an announcement early spring.
Reply With Quote
  #509  
Old 01-24-2012, 03:53 AM
Kiloo_Jeppe's Avatar
Kiloo_Jeppe Kiloo_Jeppe is offline
Developer
iPhone 5
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anon View Post
All done. Gold on everything. Next time, give us a challenge Kiloo Just kidding, these levels were really hard. I think the lowest magnet you could possibly need to get gold on all was level 2, which is what I have. The hardest levels were probably 8 and 9 for me. Favorite was 10, I have always loved the levels where you get more than one try. And congrats John, you beat me Jk. Thanks for the update, and hope for more in the future.
I guess we can't really make it too hard.

Agreed, my favorite is also level 10, though I've missed that last star by the fans so many times, I've actually stopped counting.
Reply With Quote
  #510  
Old 01-24-2012, 07:24 PM
Mr. Anon Mr. Anon is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 367
Default

A tip for level 10 to get the last star is start off close to the fan, then adjust yourself accordingly to get the last star.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent