★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Search "River Raid" or get it from this link:

*** Can you endure? ***

============================= Reviews ==

"The gameplay looks quite enjoyable, and its a perfect fit for the iPhone."

"...the visuals look on par with the original..."

"I love in my device IOS revive the classic games of my childhood."

================== Classic Games on iOS ==

Are you one of retro game lovers? What would games look like if iPhone has been there at the 80's? What's your opinion?
Would you like to experience retro gaming on iPhone with its touch controls?
NEMO GAMES is working hard to make your wish come true.

ENDURO is one of those retro games and NEMO GAMES has been busy remaking ENDURO for the sake of retro lovers using their iOS Devices featuring the very exact original game's theme and all its detail.

========================= About Enduro ==

ENDURO consists of maneuvering a race car in the National Enduro, a long-distance endurance race. The object of the race is to pass a certain amount of cars each day. Doing so will allow the player to continue racing for the next day. The driver must avoid other racers and pass 200 cars on the first day, and 300 cars with each following day.

As the time in the game passes, visibility changes as well. When it is night in the game the player can only see the oncoming cars' taillights. As the days progress, cars will become more difficult to avoid as well. Weather and time of day are factors in how to play. During the day the player may drive through an icy patch on the road which would limit control of the vehicle, or a patch of fog may reduce visibility.

================================= Tip ==

Your score is based on the distance you drive, so drive with higher speed to gain more score, and be careful not to hit other cars.
If you hit others too much you won't be able to pass the required numbers of cars in each day and you'll fail...

======================== YouTube Video ==

======================== NEMO GAMES ==

- Finger Rider
- Tap Tap Remove
- Max My Sum

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

Lite: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/enduro-lite/id432737894?mt=8

TA Preview: http://toucharcade.com/2011/05/02/un...-to-ios-may-5/
05-04-2011, 07:21 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
are there really no other posts about this? D: i remember this atari goodness have no idea how they managed to turn this into a 13MB game

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !

05-04-2011, 11:22 PM
Its a great conversion of the old Atari classic. But i know this sounds weird but i've only got the lite version. I'm put off getting the full version due to the icon ! Its the Atlantis icon (Another game by them) which seems a bit confusing for Enduro, thats the one showing in the App Store.

Dont know whether theres been a major problem where its 'linked' to Atlantis or they simply used the wrong icon
05-05-2011, 12:06 AM
Indeed, the large and small icons don't match *cough, Section 3.5 of the App Store Review Guidelines says "Small and large app icons should be similar, so as to not to cause confusion", cough* Once again proving that the app review team is only out to get me.

P.S. Pretty great port.

(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
05-05-2011, 03:58 AM

I'm mojtaba from nemo games,
It's Enduro, the icon is wrong on itunes and it's not our mistake!

The icon has changed on itunes(it's correct on iphone) and we don't know why.

It's Enduro and when your download finish the correct icon appears.

bty, we sent an update for correct icon...

Last edited by nemo; 05-05-2011 at 04:04 AM.
05-05-2011, 04:36 AM
No arrow touch control,no buy.
Especially on the heavy ipad.
05-05-2011, 04:45 AM
On 1st update the big icon will changed to correct one.
ON 2nd update the touch control ( 2 or 3 control modes ) will be added.
05-05-2011, 05:09 AM
Originally Posted by nemo View Post
On 1st update the big icon will changed to correct one.
ON 2nd update the touch control ( 2 or 3 control modes ) will be added.
Nice to hear that. I hope, the game wont be pulled, before the updates arrive.
05-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Excellent rretro goodness, but the tilt controls are a bit meh... Not a bad effort by any means. Keep giving us our atari goodness! maybe some Halloween/Texas Chainsaw Massacre for atari next?

In Soviet Russia, whenever anyone mentions Twilight, they are brutally PWNED by Simon Belmont... wait, that happens everywhere.
05-07-2011, 07:22 AM

Touch controls will be added soon!

Enduro is on New & Noteworthy in Racing Games