★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: * Now free forever! *

Prove that you're a powerful bubble!
Somewhere, an evil scientist, plans to dominate the world, to do that he has created a component called AX, with it, the evil scientist wants to build the ultimate weapon.

At the start of the experiment, something goes wrong, and instead of an ultimate weapon, the result is a simple living bubble. the scientist, angered by his failure, decides to destroy this abomination and start again, but the poor bubble does not want to die so soon.

Escape from the evil scientist, Immerse yourself into its catacombs, fight for your life, and proves that you are not a failed experiment.

-Test your skills through the different levels.
-Enjoy with simple controls!
-Elude the terrible traps.
-defeat the evil monsters of the scientific.
-Collects the maximum number of points.
-Share your records through Game Center!.
-More levels in developing for free!
- and of course enjoy!

* You can see the trailer here: http://youtu.be/TGNQNy9taM4

*Follow us on twitter: @NekoEye

Darkpath's comments:
Update (7/31/13): (forget the title of the post of the thread) Since the game has not sold any copies for over a year, I decided to make it free forever.

AX-Bubble is finally available in the App store, and to celebrate its release, I decided to make it free for a few hours, I hope you enjoy it

And now the description:

05-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Last hours to download AX_Bubble for free, do not waste the opportunity
05-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Now AX-Bubble is not free, but almost, $ 0.99 only, what are you waiting to play this fantastic adventure?
07-31-2013, 06:24 PM
Hi, just update this post to inform you that since this game has not sold a copy for a year I decided to make it free forever.