★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Glo Flo is a fun and challenging puzzle game where you have to connect similar glow-worms in every level. With over 60 puzzles to solve, the cute little critters will have you drawing lines for hours!

If you are up for some fast-paced action then try the insanely fun Time Attack mode. With longer lines being worth more points, youll be twisting and turning to cover every dot on the board ! Challenge your friends and family for that coveted top spot on the online leaderboards.

-Mind-bending Gameplay
-Two Exciting Game Modes
-60 + puzzles and Time Attack
-Unlockable Art
-Leaderboards and Fun Achievements

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/BeelineGames
05-06-2011, 02:21 PM
Glo Flo featured in "New and Noteworthy" section

Checkout Glo Flo that's currently listed under "New and Noteworthy" section of AppStore.

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/glo-flo/id424719997?mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up

Let the Glo Flo....
05-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Limited-time launch pricing 50% off!

Hi everybody,

Glo Flo selling for $0.99!!

Limited-time launch pricing 50% off!

Enjoy the game and share your feedback.

Let the Glo Flo....
05-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Reviews on AppStore

Checkout few good reviews of Glo Flo on AppStore with top Customer ratings,

Link : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/glo-flo/id424719997?mt=8

I just bought this today and I can't stop playing it. It's my new favorite app.

Solid, cheap game
For what they set out to accomplish, it's almost perfectly executed. It is pretty simple, though the puzzles are *just* hard enough and ramp well in difficulty that you'll put it down and come back to it while your brain keeps working on a solution. The timed mode is equally elegant and polished. Simple to play, but really takes some work to hit those Achievement milestones, where "good" isn't enough, and being "great" requires being smarter, not faster. A well-spent dollar, even two will get your moneys' worth.

This is a great puzzle game and I recommend getting it, but it really needs retina display. A game like this would be amazing with retina.

Good game
Easy game but fun.

I love this game, cute and fun. Just wish there were more levels. Finished them all in a couple of days.

Fun and easy - finished the same day as I bought it. Need more and tougher levels.
05-14-2011, 01:55 PM
Glo Flo : Appspy review

Checkout this review of Glo Flo by AppSpy.com....

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-29-2011, 12:56 PM
Applocious.com : theres a lot of value in Glo Flo for just a buck.

Applocious.com :theres a lot of value in Glo Flo for just a buck.

Puzzler Glo Flo is of the rare breed of iOS games that will hook you in and keep you coming back. Its a beautifully simple game with a great neon art style thatll appeal to all ages, but which is still challenging even for adults. The premise is pretty easy to grasp: on a grid, several colored bugs are positioned, usually in pairs or groups. The goal is to draw a line through each bug of the same color in order to join them all, following the grid and moving either horizontally or vertically. Lines cant cross each other or themselves, though each must be a continuous straight shot, though the path the player takes is up to him or her. Glo Flo gets complex when multiple bugs are added, forcing you to think spatially in order to figure out where to draw the paths for each set of bugs so that they dont crowd out the others. With about 60 puzzles to solve that range in difficulty (plus a Time Attack mode) and Game Center support, theres a lot of value in Glo Flo for just a buck.

Source : http://www.appolicious.com/games/art...es-of-the-week