★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Draw worms with your fingers and watch them come to life in this new puzzle game! Avoid the red walls, bounce off the blue walls, slide on the gray walls. Watch out: some walls move! Pattern anticipation and timing are a must in this challenging and addictive puzzle game.

Challenge your friends in the 2-player head-to-head mode. Race your worms to reach the apple first, and collect the GameCenter achievements.

Check out our preview video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVhkwzlj5VE

Golden Hammer's comments:
Scribble Worm HD just released a few seconds ago! Our new puzzle game is launching at 99 cents for today before we raise the price up. The plan is to work on an iPhone version and then convert the HD game to a universal binary.

Youtube link | Pop Up

05-17-2011, 09:16 PM
Free version released!

The free version for iPad just released today, we'd love for some of you to try it out.

05-17-2011, 09:47 PM
My kids and I play the multiplayer mode a lot, fun game. It would be cool if there was a level editor for this.
05-17-2011, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
My kids and I play the multiplayer mode a lot, fun game. It would be cool if there was a level editor for this.
Awesome! Really glad to hear that.

We do have a disabled level editor but the UI for it is not at all polished (just meant for us devs) and it just spams the output to the console. If the demand is there we can figure something out to put it in user hands.
05-21-2011, 08:54 AM
Original and fun

Loads of fun. One of the most creative gaming ideas I've found in the app store.