★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iPSX: iPhone Fantasy Stock Exchange GIVEAWAY

04-11-2009, 12:14 PM
iPSX: iPhone Fantasy Stock Exchange GIVEAWAY

Hey everyone! I'm Christopher from Movile. We've created a few games now, with Theme Park Madness and Bottleneck'd already out in the App Store! We also have a Lite version of Bottleneck'd out, aptly named Bottleneck'd Lite, so check it out! And don't forget to check out the Movile Blog for the latest news!

So enough of that babble... We're here to talk about our latest and greatest title so far, iPSX: iPhone Fantasy Stock Exchange! There has already been some discussion over HERE about Stock Market apps on the iPhone, so here I am to give you the full peek at iPSX!

iPSX is the only application out there that lets you manage a $10 Million portfolio however you want, in a LIVE stock market setting, with actual stocks and live values! Updates are streamed in real-time, along with graphs, articles about every company, and links to help you make the best decisions. Did I mention there is NO RISK? Strike it rich or lose it all without risking a dime! And to add to the fun, we've got the Movile 10, the best of the best in the iPSX trading! Join up and see how you fare among the other users!

iPSX has been approved by Apple, and we're just fixing up a few last minute back-end tweaks before we launch it to the public. However, we are holding a contest to give away FIVE (5) promo codes to get some interest going and send out a sneak peek to the lucky winners! Here is how it works: anyone is eligible, but the codes only work in the US iTunes Store (blame Apple if you must blame someone), and the first person to answer the trivia question correctly below wins the grand prize: promo codes for all our apps, including iPSX! The only thing we ask in return is that you review it (we aren't asking for a five star review, just be honest!) and join up in the Movile 10 (it's free, of course!).

So what's the big prize-winning question? It's dead easy if you're at all into video games: What is the call sign of the Master-Chief in Halo?

In order to win the remaining four codes to iPSX: iPhone Fantasy Stock Exchange, you simply need to tell us what your favourite video game of all time is. How easy is that!

This contest is now over, but please continue to let us know what your favourite video games of all time are, or join in on the discussion about iPSX: iPhone Fantasy Stock Exchange! Cheers

Good luck to all. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks to Eric at Frapstr for getting the word out about iPSX. Everyone should check out the Free App Store Review at www.frapstr.com. He also puts up a WICKED blog that he calls FLOG! The Frapstr MetaBlog. Check it out!

Last edited by movile; 04-12-2009 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Contest is over! Congratulations to all who won!
04-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Sweet!
I love these types of games!!!
I have done stuff like this before but on my ipod?!?!?!? SWEETNESS!

04-11-2009, 12:17 PM
I don't the Halo answer but my favorite video game of all time is Rittai (3D) Picross for the DS This game looks awesome hope I win!

Don't check this site or private messages often.
04-11-2009, 12:17 PM
I play halo......
Dont know this question though...
04-11-2009, 12:18 PM
Favorite video game of all time? Chrono Trigger, hands down

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
04-11-2009, 12:18 PM
Favorite Video Game is...Zelda: Twilight Princess
04-11-2009, 12:19 PM
MY favorite video game all time?

Gears of War 2 easy...........
If you want classics.......
Super Mario Bros. on the NES
04-11-2009, 12:20 PM
my favorite video game is halo 3 for the one question, but i dont know the answer to the halo question!
04-11-2009, 12:21 PM
What do u mean by call sign
04-11-2009, 12:22 PM
"I am Master Chief" ?

Don't check this site or private messages often.