★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Imangi Studios Mega Easter SALE!

04-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Imangi Studios Mega Easter SALE!

I see that many of you have already noticed that ALL Imangi Studios games are on sale for the weekend! You can get ALL our games for a grand total of $0.99 - just this weekend.

You guys beat me to the punch, but here's our official announcement:

Urgent! The Evil Bunny Union from Little Red Sled demanded that we celebrate Easter!

In response to their demands, we agreed to slash the price of Little Red Sled by 50%.

But they kept growling. They wanted MORE!

Ok, ok! - we said. Who are we to defy the Bunny Union? We're scared of them too, you know!

So in addition, we're making all our other games FREE for the weekend.

That's right, FREE.

Imangi - FREE! (Regular price: $1.99)

Imangi Word Squares - FREE! (Regular price: $1.99)

Little Red Sled - $0.99! (Regular price: $1.99)

Get ALL THREE for a total of $0.99 this weekend. No joke.

The sale will starter this morning, and will end at midnight on Sunday night. Grab these fast, while the bunnies are still holding us hostage!

04-11-2009, 12:22 PM
I beat you to it.
I'm scared of the bunnies as well.

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95

04-11-2009, 12:23 PM
I'm going to go and pick up Little Red Sled now!

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
04-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Imangi Word Squares is a pretty good game, but I feel it could do with some kind of stats recording... so I know how many games I've played, at what size, how many moves (averaged?), etc. as well as whether I completed the game, gave up on it, or used hints, etc.
Any chance of something like this being implemented?

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid NEW!
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox

Last edited by BrettArchibald; 04-11-2009 at 12:30 PM.
04-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettArchibald View Post
Imangi Word Squares is a pretty good game, but I feel it could do with some kind of stats recording... so I know how many games I've played, at what size, how many moves (averaged?), etc. as well as whether I completed the game, gave up on it, or used hints, etc.
Any chance of something like this being implemented?
Hey Brett,

Yes, we've definitely thought of that. In fact, when we get some time, we'd like to restructure Imangi Word Squares to be more like Word Squares Lite, where you have a "flight" of puzzles which you solve in order of increasing difficulty. Check it out and see how you like it.

We're working on a few other games right now, but we do want to come back to Word Squares at some point and do that. We'll let everyone know when that happens.

Glad you're enjoying the game!
04-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Guys don't miss out on this sale! Great games, great dev
04-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the sale on your games. I have all 3 now.
04-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Glad everyone is enjoying the sale!

I'm looking forward to more competition on the Imangi Daily Challenges. I'm currently #4 for the day with a score of 21450!

-Keith
04-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Wow amazing deal Im interested to check out these word games I have a ton already but have heard good things about these.

And anyone who doesnt have Little Red Sled should definitely check it out its a fun game!
Thanks again.
04-11-2009, 02:09 PM
@Scott30, I'm not sure if you noticed, but the Little Red Sled screenshot at the top of the post is the one you submitted in the Little Red Sled promo code giveaway! Thanks again for the great screenshot , we thought it was great for Easter! :-)