Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 05-18-2012, 07:17 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by webshark3 View Post
Well, iDOS existed officially for a couple hours.
http://toucharcade.com/2010/10/27/th...tance-of-idos/

I got it in that window, so I don't need to be jailbroken. It is Activision now that owns most of the rights from all the discussions.

wiki: "In 2008, Sierra parent company Vivendi Universal Games, which had since been renamed Vivendi Games in 2006, merged with video game publisher Activision to form the Activision Blizzard holding company. Vivendi Games ceased to exist and ownership of Sierra was transferred over to Activision. Later that year, Sierra was closed down for possible future sale."
In theory I would think that would actually be good, because right now Activision is sitting on a bunch of "dead" properties. I'm sure they'd be happy to sell them if given the opportunity.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:27 AM
Developer
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Just want to assure you - I'm still alive, and still working on the game - I have a little delay, because I'm still waiting for english translations.
The game will be available in June for 100%.

While waiting for those translations, I finished new graphics for the New iPad resolution, and I will send updates very soon

Cheers!
Marcin
Old 05-19-2012, 11:36 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonwalls View Post
Just want to assure you - I'm still alive, and still working on the game - I have a little delay, because I'm still waiting for english translations.
The game will be available in June for 100%.

While waiting for those translations, I finished new graphics for the New iPad resolution, and I will send updates very soon

Cheers!
Marcin
Would rather have it right than rushed Besides, it's not like you haven't given us enough other games to play in the mean time!
Old 05-19-2012, 03:00 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I posted about Cave Quest earlier in the week, and I have to say it is quite fun. It is a match-3 with cartoon-like graphics and has what I would call an "adventure-lite" game style as well. By that I mean that you find objects and store them in your inventory to use objects in other locations. It is not anything too taxing, but a nice addition to the match-3 gameplay. All-in-all, it is well worth the purchase.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:03 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I think some of you liked the Mystery Lighthouse game a bit back. It looks like the sequel is on its way (link goes to TouchArcade's Upcoming iPod games forum):

Mystery Lighthouse 2
Old 05-20-2012, 02:32 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul.hendricks View Post
I think some of you liked the Mystery Lighthouse game a bit back. It looks like the sequel is on its way (link goes to TouchArcade's Upcoming iPod games forum):

Mystery Lighthouse 2
Good to hear as I really enjoyed the first one. Only gripe I had with it were the loading times between screens but other than that the puzzles were fab
Old 05-21-2012, 08:30 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper2427 View Post
Good to hear as I really enjoyed the first one. Only gripe I had with it were the loading times between screens but other than that the puzzles were fab
Looks like it my be fun for my kids. Don't know enough about the game. The very few reviews are so-so. What's it really like?
Old 05-22-2012, 04:43 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by webshark3 View Post
Looks like it my be fun for my kids. Don't know enough about the game. The very few reviews are so-so. What's it really like?
I enjoyed it. Puzzles are logical, nothing too taxing, quite short but the loading times between screens makes it feel a lot longer.

On another note, Softgamers is releasing another point n click game (thread in upcoming). He has some nerve after the dross that has been released so far
Old 05-22-2012, 05:23 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper2427 View Post
On another note, Softgamers is releasing another point n click game (thread in upcoming). He has some nerve after the dross that has been released so far
This is such a shame. Actually, the real shame is there would be such potential there if he'd get his act together.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:50 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

First, I realize this isn't iOS related. Second, it's a bit odd because it's the fourth part of a set. However, if neither of those matter to you, TellTale is giving away episode 4 of the first season of Sam and Max for PC (not sure if there's a Mac equivalent). Here's the link: http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/fil....nl_gox_h_misc